Who Makes It 3rd?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who Makes It 3rd?

• LC-M
    • Nederland
    • Lumberton
    • PN-G
    • Vidor

I am hoping Nederland or PNG do not make the playoffs' date=' this way Dayton is the Division-1 school. I want to see BH and Dayton get a shot in the playoffs, possibly going at least 2 rounds. After that first round, we both are going to have our hands full. :shock:[/quote']

Sorry Mid-County is not going to be shut out of the playoffs!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, people like to smack Nederland and PNG, or the "Mid County" teams. Might as well face it, Nederland and PNG will ALWAYS be in contention for a place in district. Don't count em out just because of a couple of games........there's a LOT of pride and tradition with Nederland and PNG.

mosley....hurt...i thought this guy was a machine...whimpy old vidor hurt him....man....and noone stoped..im pretty sure dayton will...and vidor did pretty much stop mosley...and he will get hurt again...if yall give him the ball 40 times in a game.....and im pretty sure its goin to be vidor, lcm, or lumberton for the third spot...thats all i got to say....tradition is being broken....haha :twisted: :twisted:

Bottom line is Nederland has a VERY good shot at the 3rd spot. Pimp, you'll get your crack at Nederland... just be patient. You've got work to do before then to make that game mean anything. So does Nederland. My guess is that the Ned/LCM game will decide 3rd place.

Guest Nederland Bandit
:D:D First of all Lumberton will have 3 loses when they face us or if you don't you'll have 3 when Ned beats you guys. So yes we'll be in the playoffs.

Guest Nederland Bandit

What's so hard to understand????? LCM will beat you guys, even if you get past PNG you'll probably beat Ozen because they are terrible but LCm and Ned will beat you guys.

dont get me wrong....mosley is a heck of an athlete...but he is only human...and he can be stopped....if u stop mosley u win the game....im not sure about png...but were goin to do whatever lcm did to beat them......and ozen is still a good football team..cant just overlook them

Wrong. Vidor didn't stop him, he had 168 yards and a TD. He got hurt and then came back in the game to catch a TD pass at the end of the game. Don't worry, Neumann wont let them underestimate anyone.

Wrong. Vidor didn't stop him' date=' he had 168 yards and a TD. He got hurt and then came back in the game to catch a TD pass at the end of the game. Don't worry, Neumann wont let them underestimate anyone.[/quote']I wouldnt say we shut him down either.

We did better then other teams playing against him.He was only hurt for a series or maybe two..He did come back and make a great catch.

But I am sorry, without him yall really dont have much...

Guest Raider911

From what the schedule looks like' date=' Nederland has the best shot at 3rd. I also believe the Nederland/LCM game decides it.[/quote']

How are you going to say that Ned. has the best chance when yall havent even played the hardest teams yet?? Remember yall still have to go though Dayton, LCM, and Lumberton.

Guest Nederland Bandit

Because we're confident in our team. We may not beat Dayton but we have a good chance to beat Lumberton and LCM. Mark it down. We played laMarque very well and we're getting back to that point.

Guest Raider911

Because we're confident in our team. We may not beat Dayton but we have a good chance to beat Lumberton and LCM. Mark it down. We played laMarque very well and we're getting back to that point.

The ONLY reason the game was that close was b/c that was laMarque's first week in full pads.. and from the stats from the game say that yall only had 4 first downs or something close to that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder