Nicklaus On Tiger

Will Tiger win a major this year  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Will Tiger win a major this year

• Yes
    • No

Good article at Fox Sports this morning....
http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/Golfer-Jack-Nicklaus-Tiger-Woods-majors-record-052510

I wish Tiger all the best, but if he has another bad tournament this week we will probably be witnessing the downward spiral of Tiger from the worlds best to just another top competitor.

I do believe he will win another tournament (probably many more), but there are a lot of better players coming up that have their original knee cartilage and don't have back problems.

As Nicklaus said, Tiger will be 36 next year, and father time catches up to all of us.

Jack does believe Tiger will win at Pebble and or St. Andrews (courses Tiger usually performs great at).
What do you guys think, will Tiger win a major this year?

• 1 month later...
[quote name="rschuldt" post="818851" timestamp="1279465343"]
If I were Tiger, I would have probably stayed out of the public's eye because [b]I would be so ashamed of what happened[/b] with all of the mistresses.
[/quote]

The whole thing is that he wasn't ashamed until he got caught. Now he talks about ''family values''. If they are so 'valuable', where were they before?

To stay on topic, Tiger wasn't even close at the British Open.....T23.....13 shots back.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124