Silsbee 13 HF 7 Final/Comments

SilsbeeD

Silsbee showed nothing tonight. I give a lot of props to HF, they played hard and never quit. 13 -7 at half and that is how it ended.

I was very dissapointed in Silsbee's offense. No sense in running the option if your quarterback doesn't know what to do. Horrible decisions led to 2 fumbles lost inside the 20. two more scores gone.

If not for the defense ( 2 Ints, 3 Fumble recoveries) we would have lost.

May not go next week if coaches do not prepare this team better.

Could have been my fault for getting so excited about next week.

That has been the only consistent for the team this year......turnover after turnover. I will confess I did not go tonight (fair), but the option handoff has been a severe problem all season. It is pulled out too late. You have to be committed one way or the other. If Silsbee was running a basic I formation behind that line it could be deadly, but hey, I'm not paid to be the coach and make those decisions. When the veer is executed well it is an effective offense, but the by product is fumbles. I just hope we do not have WOS having to have a running clock in the second half next week to keep the score down.

That has been the only consistent for the team this year......turnover after turnover. I will confess I did not go tonight (fair)' date=' but the option handoff has been a severe problem all season. It is pulled out too late. You have to be committed one way or the other. If Silsbee was running a basic I formation behind that line it could be deadly, but hey, I'm not paid to be the coach and make those decisions. When the veer is executed well it is an effective offense, but the by product is fumbles. I just hope we do not have WOS having to have a running clock in the second half next week to keep the score down.[/quote']You went to the fair instead of the game???

what kind of fan are you??

:oops: A fan who mistakenly assumed a blow out was on the horizon as well as according to our own weather man a week of rain. Hey man I got to get my fill of carnie food as well. :D

By the way I want to meet someone who tries the fried coke. I'm adventurous but not that adventurous.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83