Kirbyville vs Vidor! who wins

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="797204" timestamp="1272887255"]
I think Vidor will lose this game ONLY because they lost their three headed monster in Pittman, Peevey, and Tate.  Kirbyville do have speed, But 2a speed and 4a speed is a lot different and those Kids in Vidor see enough of the Centrals and Ozens to know how to compete with it.  And that's another thing...  You can't compare going to state in 2a ball vs 4a ball.  This is probably why you (K-ville) had to be dropped to 2a to become a powerhouse.  Wasn't happening in 3a...
[/quote]I still don't know many people that can run a 4.3 forty... I don't care what class your in that is fast!!!! Just look for yourself of what you have next year.... and Wildcats win!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbnBbLW2wSo

Our O-line will definitely be down from last season, but the real problem is what Soulja1 said: No Pittman, Peevey or Tate. And it is true that our passing is not going to fool anyone, as we only throw once (or less) in a blue moon.  ;D
Of course running the bootleg last year with a big line that is not very fast just made me shake my head everytime. Poor kid never really got a chance to throw the ball, unprotected as he was. Same problem with the shotgun in the playoff game. But who knows? If we really do have a smaller, more athletic line maybe we can run the bootleg effectively this year.

Im sure its not the speed that will hurt Vidor, Since they see faster teams in Central n Ozen..
I really think this will be a good game,,If this was last year's vidor team, No doubt Vidor wins this one.. buh this year,
It will be tough for both teams..IMO

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="D3zii" post="800320" timestamp="1273547265"]
Im sure its not the speed that will hurt Vidor, Since they see faster teams in Central n Ozen..
I really think this will be a good game,,If this was last year's vidor team, No doubt Vidor wins this one.. buh this year,
[/quote]

:D :D

[quote name="D3zii" post="800320" timestamp="1273547265"]
[/quote]
Vidor could combine last years team and this years team and still wouldnt beat Kirbyville. I can tell there are a lot of people around this area that do not see what Kirbyville is made of this year.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="speedkills" post="800370" timestamp="1273580163"]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=68914.msg800320#msg800320 date=1273547265]
[/quote]
Vidor could combine last years team and this years team and still wouldnt beat Kirbyville. I can tell there are a lot of people around this area that do not see what Kirbyville is made of this year.
[/quote]

Slow down a little, Speed.. The Wildcat's are gonna be good if all remains the same,But they're not ready for the Minnesota Vikings just yet...lol.. ;D

Guest The Shadow
The Wildcats have this one easy vidor just doesnt have the right stuff this year to compete lost too many players!

Guest The Shadow
[quote name="Ned11str8" post="800653" timestamp="1273677106"]
[quote author=The Shadow link=topic=68914.msg800614#msg800614 date=1273670808]
The Wildcats have this one easy vidor just doesnt have the right stuff this year to compete lost too many players!
[/quote]

Bulletin board material !  :D
[/quote]

You'll see  :D

Guest ~old_wildcat~
Well I see I have touched someone's nerve button again..I'm being smitted when I'm not even posting,go ahead with your little juvenille toy....If it makes you feel better.. ;)

[quote name="old_wildcat" post="800851" timestamp="1273743880"]
Well I see I have touched someone's nerve button again..I'm being smitted when I'm not even posting,go ahead with your little juvenille toy....If it makes you feel better.. ;)
[/quote]
I have been getting that a lot here lately to Old Wildcat I guess is just someone that just cant stand that Kirbyville is as good as they are.

if a kid in 4a ran 4.3/40 time and a kid in 2a ran a 4.3/40 it is still a 4.3/40.  kville takes this one.  it will prob be close the the first quarter.... atleast until the kville team figures everything out.  kville def has speed.  kville 28- vidor 13.

[quote name="im on fire" post="800999" timestamp="1273773360"]
if a kid in 4a ran 4.3/40 time and a kid in 2a ran a 4.3/40 it is still a 4.3/40.  kville takes this one.  it will prob be close the the first quarter.... atleast until the kville team figures everything out.  kville def has speed.  kville 28- vidor 13.
[/quote]
The difference between 4A and 2A speed is not in one person but overall team speed. Beating vidor will take more than speed on defense, it will take playing soild, sound, and assignment defense. Last year vidor gave central (the fastest team in the area) fits for most of the night.
But with all that said, kville wins a close one because vidor [b]runs[/b] out of time.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Sloe" post="801150" timestamp="1273798045"]
Vidor wins 27-13. Mark it down.
[/quote]

It's marked Sloe... ;) I'll re-post it after the game... ;D

[quote name="speedkills" post="801400" timestamp="1273845031"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=68914.msg801129#msg801129 date=1273796684]
I'm still wondering who runs the 4.3???from either school.
[/quote]
the guy thats on this video
[/quote]

I guess the kid from camden that caught him from behind in the video runs a 4.0 40.  Please ::) :o

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="801442" timestamp="1273851936"]
[quote author=speedkills link=topic=68914.msg801400#msg801400 date=1273845031]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=68914.msg801129#msg801129 date=1273796684]
I'm still wondering who runs the 4.3???from either school.
[/quote]
the guy thats on this video
[/quote]

I guess the kid from camden that caught him from behind in the video runs a 4.0 40.  Please ::) :o
[/quote]
i'm glad someone else seen that to.  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont