Small Sided Games

I am looking at having a small sided soccer league played at Kelly starting around May 1st.  Looking for high school players wanting to participate.  Maybe each high school gets a team or two.  Depending on the response on what days we play.  We will play the games around 530 and 630.  Girls also.  If we get enough girls teams and if not maybe co-ed.  Goals will be full side so great training for keepers.  The cost will be minimal and need waiver signed for insurance purposes.  Message me on here or call me on my cell phone.  409 719 2787 if any questions. 

[quote name="sharkfutbol" post="792345" timestamp="1271781386"]
I am looking at having a small sided soccer league played at Kelly starting around May 1st.  Looking for high school players wanting to participate.  Maybe each high school gets a team or two.  Depending on the response on what days we play.  We will play the games around 530 and 630.  Girls also.  If we get enough girls teams and if not maybe co-ed.  Goals will be full side so great training for keepers.  The cost will be minimal and need waiver signed for insurance purposes.  Message me on here or call me on my cell phone.  409 719 2787 if any questions. 
[/quote]

if you don't get enough high schoolers for it, i know plenty of older guys (19-30) who would love to play in something like this.

That is a possibiity.  Just a difference in 15 year olds playing 29 hahah.  Long as we keep it laid back.  NOT GOING TO BE exactly like a six a side league.  small field .. big goals.  Keepers get more action and harder.  More scoring.. (the american way) ;)... heck we may have a three point shot... We want it to be fast, fun, and safe.  and maybe actually improve

[quote name="sharkfutbol" post="792395" timestamp="1271794547"]
That is a possibiity.  Just a difference in 15 year olds playing 29 hahah.  Long as we keep it laid back.  NOT GOING TO BE exactly like a six a side league.  small field .. big goals.  Keepers get more action and harder.  More scoring.. (the american way) ;)... heck we may have a three point shot... We want it to be fast, fun, and safe.  and maybe actually improve
[/quote]

sounds good.  in our open league we play co-ed against 16 year olds of both sexes, and it's fine. 

Great I am sending an email to some coaches.  Hope to get them on the kids to try and make teams.five on the field plus a keeper.  So be similar to six a side.  More details when it comes closer.. Check and see if you can get a team.  And then we have three teams and surely more.

[quote name="aries456" post="793023" timestamp="1271879655"]
[quote author=bullets13000 link=topic=68847.msg792633#msg792633 date=1271816559]
[quote author=ARSENAL link=topic=68847.msg792487#msg792487 date=1271806614]
bullets what team you on in open co-ed?
[/quote]

average joes.  you?
[/quote]

He's on Goin' Postal as well as me... Lol
[/quote]

ahh, i see.  arsenal, i was the short, slow, fat, hairy guy playing up front.

[quote name="hj_hawk_60" post="796005" timestamp="1272588864"]
I'm working on putting together the HJ team.. I think we'll have one, I'm just waiting on a few guys to let me know for sure if they want to play. I'm going to try to find out for sure over the next few days and i should know for sure by this weekend hopefully
[/quote]

let me know if y'all need a guy.  i'm old, but i'm HJ :)

[quote name="bullets13000" post="796066" timestamp="1272597271"]
[quote author=hj_hawk_60 link=topic=68847.msg796005#msg796005 date=1272588864]
I'm working on putting together the HJ team.. I think we'll have one, I'm just waiting on a few guys to let me know for sure if they want to play. I'm going to try to find out for sure over the next few days and i should know for sure by this weekend hopefully
[/quote]

let me know if y'all need a guy.  i'm old, but i'm HJ :)
[/quote]

love to have ya on the HJ team. I'm waiting to hear back from Kerl so hopefully we'll have a goalie.

Hey sorry I havent been on here.  Play with the HJ team bullets.  Trying to keep it pretty much majority under college age.  Big difference in 9th grade and out of college haha.  Key is going to be having keepers on big goals.  Lots of practice for them.  Hopefully we will play thru the ifrst week of june.  Should be able to get games in.....  friendly and practice.  touching the ball as much as possible. HJ private message me a phone number so I can call you please.  Thanks

[quote name="sharkfutbol" post="796124" timestamp="1272632313"]
Hey sorry I havent been on here.  [b]Play with the HJ team bullets[/b].  Trying to keep it pretty much majority under college age.  Big difference in 9th grade and out of college haha.  Key is going to be having keepers on big goals.  Lots of practice for them.  Hopefully we will play thru the ifrst week of june.  Should be able to get games in.....  friendly and practice.   touching the ball as much as possible. HJ private message me a phone number so I can call you please.  Thanks
[/quote]

cool.  i can be the player/coach :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami