Residents Report TPWD Releasing Black Bear-Panthers-Cougars

Between Moss Hill/Batson nearby neighbors are talking of Game Officials relocating above animals into a very large acreage Arizona Creek property.Reports of 3 pair Black Bear along w/a pair of 2 differant pair of large wildcats to restock the area and protect them.Rumors are said that all released animals have monitors/tracking devices attached to track their movements.I was told a number of years ago a similar story about Timber Rattlesnakes(Canebrake Rattler)also being released.Don't know if it's true but many large rattlers over 6' have since been spotted nearby and several casualties to road kill.Near our place I know of several dozen less rattlers.I'm told they're on the endangered species list-yet via the internet says an adult canebrake rattler 90% of the time can be fatal to an adult if treatment is not close at hand.My question is:With nearby area hospital closings in our area will you take the chance?According to biblical writings concerning serpents they will crawl on their bellies and be damned by mankind.Back to the topic we have very few wild rabbits left in the area as it is because of the abundance of a already overpopulated group of coyotes,fox,bobcats along w/several sightings of large wildcats.History nearby tells of Indians hunting Bear many years ago just west of the Trinity River near Davis Hill,area near Tarkington/Macedonia.I guess my question then is;If a TPWD monitored wild animal damages property owned by a taxpaying resident please give us the address to send the bill for the damage.Already paid 2,400.00 dollars to repair 2004 GMC canyon damaged by none other than a mad buck deer than ran up tothe highway,stopped momentarily as I slowed to avoid contact then it lowered his head w/nice rack and charged striking both drivers side left doors,over the top denting it in, cleared to the other side then drove its horns into the rear quarter panel and darted off into the woods near Saratoga.2 other passengers incl.myself were in dismay and could not believe it-but it did happen.We were informed by a polite hiway patrolmen that had the deer expired-we could not retrieve it for food as it belonged to the state of Texas.

Wow, from secret stocking programs to serpents in the Bible and the state paying for damage from wild animals.

Let's see............

The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department has made statements about these stories of stocking bears and rattlesnakes are myths. I guess someone could believe in a government cover up to hide stocking programs but I don't believe. I think they are nothing but urban myths.

As far as the bobcats, coyotes, foxes and such, they are definitely plentiful and in some areas the coyotes are getting out of hand. That isn't from stocking though and I know that a lot of hunters love to kill varmints but it still hard to keep up with them.

Good luck on the state paying for damages from wild animals. They are owned by the people of the state but not by anyone (even the government) in reality. When they are on your property then only you have access to them legally so they are yours (assuming it is in a legal season or it is an unprotected species) until they walk off of your property onto the property owned by a different person. There simply is no ownership per se and financial responsibility for wild animals.

Nope.Till I see an alien alive or dead they are a myth.Surrounded by the Big Thicket nearby we have many wild things.In the mid 60's a teen friend of mine nearly lost his leg from a bite from what looked to be a copperhead w/2 legs inches behind the head.The snake I killed and took w/us to the hospital where Dr.E.R. Richter in amazement said I though it was a myth that I'd heard about-the snake is a Pilot Rattlesnake equipped to travel in water.Within 30 min. Jr.Eaton's lower leg was turning black and swollen double.But he recovered fine w/copperhead antidote serum admin.by the doctor.TPW wardens had most of the poisonious snakes recently @ YMCA in Kingwood,Tx on display.Missing the above pilot rattlesnake,pigmy(ground Rattler)and last but not least the stump tail moccasin that they say we don't have but 1 moccasin-the cottonmouth which you almost have to step on or be close by to be bitten.Stump tails are aggressive and will go out of their way to bite you and some over 6' have been killed.My neighbor killed one cutting of the head w/a brush axe and an hour later a friend did not believe the head was big as a fist so he picked up the head by the 2" of flesh attached and the head bit his hand-he lost his thumb and forefinger and can no longer work on oilwell workover rigs.I guess what I'm saying in essence don't believe alot of what state or gov.wants you to.But if you can share truthful info for dummies.With all the immigrants becoming US citizens I pray we never have a 2 step charlie (bamboo viper) invade the switch cane thickets.So maybe we should post under Believe it or Not category.Some of you still buy the hunting magazines that's shown the same big buck on the cover for over 20 years w/only the background altered.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Love Binding Psychics
    Newest Member
    Love Binding Psychics