*****DON PRICE H-F NEW AD*****

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about how the athletics are or have been going at HF, but Coach Price should better the HF athletic program as a whole. Hampshire has some good kids and are willing to play their heart out as I remember the meetings between BH and HF. BH may have gotten the W a lot of times but HF made them earn it each time!! However don't start losing or the Price Crushers will start talking about the lack of athletes in HF! You will find it is never the Coaches fault that you lose a game it will be the lack of Talent, Parents, School Board and Gravity!

Good Luck HF

Guest speechless
readin that article i notice i didnt say nuthin bout boys basketball??

hmmm wonder wich sport at hf will keep suffrin??

good for them other scools in that district 

them boys in 7th grade wont get no time on the court

[quote name="speechless" post="786875" timestamp="1270601765"]
readin that article i notice i didnt say nuthin bout boys basketball??

hmmm wonder wich sport at hf will keep suffrin??

good for them other scools in that district 

them boys in 7th grade wont get no time on the court
[/quote]

Boys basketball was in the playoffs nearly every year also at BH.  Give him time and he will make it a better situation for all sports.

Coach Price had good times and bad times at BH but mostly good ones and he and his staff along with some great talent that came along at the right time turned the football program back around to te good ole days. It was time for a change though on the Hill and the board was looking for a reason. Losing is a pretty good reason and if you choose coaching for a career then losing is your fault. Good luck to coach Price at H-F and I hope many wins come your way. I really do not understand the continued hate. We got the change that most of the Hill wanted so let the man go in peace and wish him well. Now we just have to figure out how to run the ball 90% of the time with no running backs!!!!! :'(

Guest Bobcat
Good luck to Coach Price at HF.

I can remember back from the mid 80's (might have started earlier) to the late 90's when BH couldn't beat HF. They were good.

For BHFan and BH89-2 let the man go - how can BH win now when we're using ya'lls athletic genetics (your offspring), if your kids take after ya'll the only thing they will be good at is complaining how we need a new coach. Ha Ha Ha

Congrats Coach Price!!!  If the folks at HF will allow him to work, he will bring back your winning tradition! He is not a politician, he will not walk around pretending to be something he's not...or smile all the time. He is friendly, but serious, and contrary to popular belief, he does love kids.  He will teach the kids more than just football...he'll teach them great life lessons. Some of us over here at the hill may end up being HF fans........well that may be to tough...lol. Really, good luck to HF, hope for good times for yall!

Guest SKEETER09
[quote name="Bobcat" post="787474" timestamp="1270690003"]
Good luck to Coach Price at HF.

I can remember back from the mid 80's (might have started earlier) to the late 90's when BH couldn't beat HF. They were good.

[b]For BHFan and BH89-2 let the man go - how can BH win now when we're using ya'lls athletic genetics (your offspring), if your kids take after ya'll the only thing they will be good at is complaining how we need a new coach. Ha Ha Ha[/b][/quote]

Couldn't have said it better, but watch what you say about these two clowns, BHFAN will PM you wanting to know who you are. As much as BHFAN has mentioned MAN CRUSH I don't think I would want him looking for me.

Congrats to HF for getting a great, honest, successful, hard working, friendly, strong, and CHRISTIAN  coach.  He will turn that program around!!!  The athletes will also learn more than they will ever know from this man.  I know he has taught me much about life. (Class of 2007)  To me it seems like he is going back to REAL football, where the kids will work hard to be successful.  And they don't have the attitude as some BH kids do. Where some of them think all they have to do is show up "or have the last name Poole or May."  I really do miss those 3A days sometimes.

BH 89 it is time for you to be quite.  You got what you wanted so go and start spying the new BH AD.  I doubt you have a demanding job because you have some much time to bash coaches.  "By the way you put to much salt on my fries last time I was at McDonald's."  I am sure there is going to be something you don't like about him.  And another thing you say real football is played west of the Trinity River hmmm.... I did not realize Trinity River went around WOS.

axe em jacks

[quote name="sfajack07" post="787829" timestamp="1270769593"]
Congrats to HF for getting a great, honest, successful, hard working, friendly, strong, and CHRISTIAN  coach.  He will turn that program around!!!  The athletes will also learn more than they will ever know from this man.  I know he has taught me much about life. (Class of 2007)  To me it seems like he is going back to REAL football, where the kids will work hard to be successful.  And they don't have the attitude as some BH kids do. Where some of them think all they have to do is show up "or have the last name Poole or May."  I really do miss those 3A days sometimes.

BH 89 it is time for you to be quite.  You got what you wanted so go and start spying the new BH AD.  I doubt you have a demanding job because you have some much time to bash coaches.  "By the way you put to much salt on my fries last time I was at McDonald's."  I am sure there is going to be something you don't like about him.  And another thing you say real football is played west of the Trinity River hmmm.... I did not realize Trinity River went around WOS.

axe em jacks
[/quote]

sfajack07, I really like the way you tell it like it is. You have a knack for putting people in their place. I think you would be good on The Apprentice.

[quote name="sfajack07" post="787829" timestamp="1270769593"]

axe em jacks
[/quote]

WOW...YOU just made sure you didn't get a recommendation or future job yourself at BH bashing the superintendent and his friends.  My sister said you were way out there and I should look for your posts.  Not sure with that stuff and revealing who you are would help you get a job at BC either and we are hiring!When you grow up some, you'll realize you don't burn any bridges in life, no matter what the bridge looks like!

don price will bring h-f back.  he will be the best fit since les and phil left.  i do not know him very well but i have kept up with him thru the years.  bh will realize their loss within the next two years.  h-f is better off and so is don price.

Guest SKEETER09
[quote name="SETXSPORTSJUNKIE" post="788689" timestamp="1270910292"]
[quote author=sfajack07 link=topic=68192.msg787829#msg787829 date=1270769593]

axe em jacks
[/quote]

WOW...YOU just made sure you didn't get a recommendation or future job yourself at BH bashing the superintendent and his friends.  My sister said you were way out there and I should look for your posts.  Not sure with that stuff and revealing who you are would help you get a job at BC either and we are hiring!When you grow up some, you'll realize you don't burn any bridges in life, no matter what the bridge looks like!
[/quote]

He is just telling the truth about the REGIME thats running BH, no worse than you and your way out sister spreading gossip about peoples personal life. It was nice to see those posts have been reomoved.

[quote name="SKEETER09" post="788921" timestamp="1271005054"]
[quote author=SETXSPORTSJUNKIE link=topic=68192.msg788689#msg788689 date=1270910292]
Congrats to HF for getting a great, honest, successful, hard working, friendly, strong, and CHRISTIAN  coach.  He will turn that program around!!!  The athletes will also learn more than they will ever know from this man.  I know he has taught me much about life. (Class of 2007)  To me it seems like he is going back to REAL football, where the kids will work hard to be successful.  And they don't have the attitude as some BH kids do. Where some of them think all they have to do is show up "or have the last name Poole or May."  I really do miss those 3A days sometimes.

BH 89 it is time for you to be quite.  You got what you wanted so go and start spying the new BH AD.  I doubt you have a demanding job because you have some much time to bash coaches.  "By the way you put to much salt on my fries last time I was at McDonald's."  I am sure there is going to be something you don't like about him.  And another thing you say real football is played west of the Trinity River hmmm.... I did not realize Trinity River went around WOS.

axe em jacks
[/quote]

WOW...YOU just made sure you didn't get a recommendation or future job yourself at BH bashing the superintendent and his friends.  My sister said you were way out there and I should look for your posts.  Not sure with that stuff and revealing who you are would help you get a job at BC either and we are hiring!When you grow up some, you'll realize you don't burn any bridges in life, no matter what the bridge looks like!
[/quote]

He is just telling the truth about the REGIME thats running BH, no worse than you and your way out sister spreading gossip about peoples personal life. It was nice to see those posts have been reomoved.
[/quote]

I have a lot of recommendations from Barbers Hill.  I don't have to get it from the Superintendent it is not liked he ever talked to me when I was there anyways.  He was to busy talking to his "friends" Why would I want to work at The Hill?  I would have loved to work there before Poole and some of the board members where there.  I have talked to ex teachers and administrators and they have all told me the same thing.  They wish I could have seen The Hill before Poole got there.  I can remember what Barbers Hill was like when Mr. Rotan was there.  I have never seen a superintendent support the staff as much as he did.  And all I have done is spoke the truth.  I have not bashed anybody from the school. I have just called them out!  You tell your sister that I have the support of many people in this community.  I am not trying to brag I am just telling the facts as they are.

axe em jacks

[quote name="sfajack07" post="789474" timestamp="1271127389"]
[quote author=SKEETER09 link=topic=68192.msg788921#msg788921 date=1271005054]
[quote author=SETXSPORTSJUNKIE link=topic=68192.msg788689#msg788689 date=1270910292]
Congrats to HF for getting a great, honest, successful, hard working, friendly, strong, and CHRISTIAN  coach.  He will turn that program around!!!  The athletes will also learn more than they will ever know from this man.  I know he has taught me much about life. (Class of 2007)  To me it seems like he is going back to REAL football, where the kids will work hard to be successful.  And they don't have the attitude as some BH kids do. Where some of them think all they have to do is show up "or have the last name Poole or May."  I really do miss those 3A days sometimes.

BH 89 it is time for you to be quite.  You got what you wanted so go and start spying the new BH AD.  I doubt you have a demanding job because you have some much time to bash coaches.  "By the way you put to much salt on my fries last time I was at McDonald's."  I am sure there is going to be something you don't like about him.  And another thing you say real football is played west of the Trinity River hmmm.... I did not realize Trinity River went around WOS.

axe em jacks
[/quote]

WOW...YOU just made sure you didn't get a recommendation or future job yourself at BH bashing the superintendent and his friends.  My sister said you were way out there and I should look for your posts.  Not sure with that stuff and revealing who you are would help you get a job at BC either and we are hiring!When you grow up some, you'll realize you don't burn any bridges in life, no matter what the bridge looks like!
[/quote]

[/quote]

I have a lot of recommendations from Barbers Hill.  I don't have to get it from the Superintendent it is not liked he ever talked to me when I was there anyways.  He was to busy talking to his "friends" Why would I want to work at The Hill?  I would have loved to work there before Poole and some of the board members where there.  I have talked to ex teachers and administrators and they have all told me the same thing.  They wish I could have seen The Hill before Poole got there.  I can remember what Barbers Hill was like when Mr. Rotan was there.  I have never seen a superintendent support the staff as much as he did.  And all I have done is spoke the truth.  I have not bashed anybody from the school. I have just called them out!  You tell your sister that I have the support of many people in this community.  I am not trying to brag I am just telling the facts as they are.

axe em jacks
[/quote]

Been hanging out too much at Bullfrogs again...............  ;D ;D ;D 

[quote name="eagle65" post="788878" timestamp="1270961462"]
don price will bring h-f back.  he will be the best fit since les and phil left.  i do not know him very well but i have kept up with him thru the years.  bh will realize their loss within the next two years.  [b]h-f is better off and so is don price[/b].
[/quote]

So is BH.........

What is wrong with you idiots? >:(  I am soooo sick and tired of listening to this crap. "H-F is better off, nu-uh BH is better off, nu-uh Don Price is better off"...? Gosh almighty - who cares!!!!!!!! Get a life and get off of the stupid computer.

Don Price is gone, BH has a new coach. H-F has a new coach. Root for your kids and your school of choice and stop acting like a bunch of whiny a** tidy babies. Coaches change jobs, school's success levels go up and down, kids are there to be coached - get over it, shut up and support the school you like.  ;)

[quote name="Football Freak" post="791042" timestamp="1271434689"]
What is wrong with you idiots? >:(  I am soooo sick and tired of listening to this crap. "H-F is better off, nu-uh BH is better off, nu-uh Don Price is better off"...? Gosh almighty - who cares!!!!!!!! Get a life and get off of the stupid computer.

Don Price is gone, BH has a new coach. H-F has a new coach. Root for your kids and your school of choice and stop acting like a bunch of whiny a** tidy babies. Coaches change jobs, school's success levels go up and down, kids are there to be coached - get over it, shut up and support the school you like.   ;)
[/quote]

or you could opt not to read this thread.  ;)

[quote name="Football Freak" post="791042" timestamp="1271434689"]
[b]I am soooo sick and tired of listening to this crap[/b].  [b]Get a life and get off of the stupid computer.[/b]

[/quote]

So much fail in this post.

I, sir, give you the dreaded...
[IMG]http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo5/Bluth54/Double_Facepalm.jpg[/img]

[u][b]FYI-FOR THOSE INTERESTED[/b][/u]

Hamshire-Fannett High School will host a "Meet and Greet" for our new Athletic Director Don Price. The "Meet and Greet" will take place in the High School cafeteria at 6:00 PM on Thursday, April 22, 2010. Refreshments will be provided.. Everyone is invited.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Jake Sully" post="786540" timestamp="1270560785"]
I hope he is a nice guy and has a great smile, but most of all I hope he can help HF get back on the horse again.
[/quote]

If HF wants to get back on that horse again, they don't need a nice guy with a great smile. They need "Old School". Nose to the grind stone type guy. Hard but fair, expects respect and get its from his players. With out a doubt the coach in Orangefield was the best thing that ever happened to those boys. I think Price was a good hire.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83