Team Looking for a 17 & 18 year old?

A friend and I are looking for a team to play for. We go to the Texas Accademy of Leadership in the Humanities at Lamar University and neither UIL or Tapps will let us play for a high school. We just want to play somewhere. We both have experience in baseball playing in our respected High Schools before coming here. I pitch and play 3rd. My friend plays INF and can pitch as well. My name is Johnathan Ramey and my phone number is (936) 438-3160. Please no calls until at least 3pm. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

[quote name="jramey9" post="786444" timestamp="1270522591"]
A friend and I are looking for a team to play for. We go to the Texas Accademy of Leadership in the Humanities at Lamar University and neither UIL or Tapps will let us play for a high school. We just want to play somewhere. We both have experience in baseball playing in our respected High Schools before coming here. I pitch and play 3rd. My friend plays INF and can pitch as well. My name is Johnathan Ramey and my phone number is (936) 438-3160. Please no calls until at least 3pm. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
[/quote]

http://www.setxsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=67922.0

Guest diehardbaseballmom
I know Bullet Baseball out of Lake Charles, LA has a serious high school program that has very strong 17-18 year old teams. bulletbaseball.com

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder