Congratulations!!!

I would like to congratulate all of our area teams on their regional semi-finals wins today.  Good luck to all tomorrow!!  I must really congratulate the Tigers and Hawks.  As a long time bball fan,  it has been my pleasure to watch these two programs the last several years.  I have been to several Hawks games when the Tigers weren't playing.  It has been great to watch the coaching staffs go at it.  My hats off to both staffs for leading such quality programs.  Each year both teams have had some pretty good players to replace and at the end of the last four years both teams have been in Huntsville.  To the players of this year, congratulations on a great year, I wish both of you could go to Austin. You both deserve it.  The atmosphere at these games has been described many times.  Other arenas tomorrow may be just as loud but I doubt any will have the atmosphere or even close to the recent history that these two have.  Lets have a great game tomorrow(where the Tigers win of course  ;) :D ) and no matter which team wins let's bring back the state title next week.

I agree with you 110%!!!  I've seen them play each other the last two years and against other opponents.  Both coaching staffs are top notch.  What other schools has as many head coaches on their benches as these two with five legit head coaches.  What's amazing is how there seems to be no conflict between the head coach and assistants during the game!! I've been involved where the head coach and assistant coach(AD/Head Basketball Coach) seem to butt heads during the games with one saying one thing and the other something else.  Good Luck to both of you today and as said bring home the hardware next weekend no matter who is representing SouthEast Texas in Austin!!!

Congratulations to all our area teams today especially the Tigers and Pirates.  Anahuac: great season and great game to hang with New Waverly. HJ: great season and another 21-3A Regional Championship Classic tonight.  I never feel comfortable with any lead even late when we play HJ.  The last play I was having flashbacks of the Tigers regional semifinal a couple of years ago with Crockett.  Great group of kids you are graduating and a great group coming back next year. Spurger:  Way to Go and keep it up in Austin.  Tigers: Great win!! You did not give up when giving up the lead late, a lot of other teams would have folded. Play  your game in Austin and the sky is the limit.  Play the Defense that has got you this far...remember defense wins championships and your defense this year has been our strong point.  Keep up the work on the boards and hit those free throws.  This is your time to shine....enjoy it.  GO Tigers!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn