*HJ & SILSBEE REGIONAL TOURN. BROADCAST*/TONIGHT @ 6pm!!/HJ WINS/Silsbee WINS!

Listen LIVE to the Hardin-Jefferson and Silsbee regional semifinal games tonight here at SETXsports! HJ will take on Fairfield at 6:15pm and that will be followed by the Silsbee/Lufkin Hudson game at 8pm. Mike Sanchez (AAW) and Rob Lietzke (LAZEEK) will have on the headsets bringing you all the play-by-play and color annalysis of both these games.

Our broadcast of the HJ/Fairfield game will start at 6pm with a 15 minute pregame show. We will then stay on air thru the break between games with a post and pregame show and then bring you the Silsbee/Hudson game around 8pm. So all you have to do is click the link provided just once and listen to both games back to back.

HJ & SILSBEE regional semifinals, LIVE here at SETXsports.com!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:houston-davis-panthers-vs-silsbee-730-pm&catid=73:games

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="770981" timestamp="1267759710"]
Superstition!!!!!!  Likely will have the same shorts, t-shirt, hoodie, hat and tennis shoes on...........[b]clothes will have been washed of course!!!!! [/b] ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]

THANK GOODNESS!!!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="770981" timestamp="1267759710"]
Superstition!!!!!!  Likely will have the same shorts, t-shirt, hoodie, hat and tennis shoes on...........clothes will have been washed of course!!!!! ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]

they'll still smell like cigarettes and cheap booze after that 2 hour drive...

[quote name="bullets13" post="771041" timestamp="1267761382"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=66867.msg770981#msg770981 date=1267759710]
Superstition!!!!!!  Likely will have the same shorts, t-shirt, hoodie, hat and tennis shoes on...........clothes will have been washed of course!!!!! ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]

they'll still smell like cigarettes and cheap booze after that 2 hour drive...
[/quote]

Don't forget the strippers!!!!!! :o :o :o

[quote name="86hawk" post="770966" timestamp="1267759259"]
LAZEEK, can you at least dress like a real broadcaster? Cargo shorts and a hoodie? Coach Knight wears a v neck sweater an Dickie V wears a tie. Show some class.
[/quote]It sounds like Lazeek is dressing for radio!  I heard he does have a "radio face".  ;)

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="771057" timestamp="1267762475"]
[quote author=86hawk link=topic=66867.msg770966#msg770966 date=1267759259]
LAZEEK, can you at least dress like a real broadcaster? Cargo shorts and a hoodie? Coach Knight wears a v neck sweater an Dickie V wears a tie. Show some class.
[/quote]It sounds like Lazeek is dressing for radio!  I heard he does have a "radio face".  ;)
[/quote]

WRONG!!!!!!  I have a BODY for the radio!!!!! :D :D :D  I am dang good lookin........just a little plump!!!! ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="771070" timestamp="1267763652"]
[quote author=FanintheStands link=topic=66867.msg771057#msg771057 date=1267762475]
[quote author=86hawk link=topic=66867.msg770966#msg770966 date=1267759259]
[/quote]

WRONG!!!!!!   I have a BODY for the radio!!!!! :D :D :D  I am dang good lookin........just a little plump!!!! ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

"portly" is the word we're looking for.

[quote name="PINETREE" post="771173" timestamp="1267800551"]
[b][i][color=maroon]Now i'm curious......who was the guy at the table at the end of the PAM gym broadcasting the Silsbee-WOS game?
[/quote]

That would be me, Mike Sanchez.

LAZEEK hasn't called a Silsbee game yet, will be his first tonight.

[quote name="Boogy1000" post="771403" timestamp="1267824399"]
Mike, you are one of the best sportcasters in TX! Keep up the fantastic work. Note sure which station your with now, but I remember you worked at channel 4 last time I was in Beaumont. You are a true asset to all of Southeast TX.
[/quote]

Yet another one of Boogy1000's inaccurate posts.

I have never worked for Channel 4. I have never worked for any TV station but have done a football high school preview show for Fox 4 and a couple of basketball broadcasts for Channel 6.

You sure you've been to Silsbee?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476

• Donald Trump gets a SIX-POINT bump in approval after being found guilty on 34 counts according to snap Daily Mail poll: 'I think it was a waste of taxpayer money'!  The results showed an improvement in Trump's favorability ratings! This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • The judge donated money... in plain violation of a rule prohibiting New York judges from making political donations—to a pro-Biden, anti-Trump political operation.  he knows that the guilty verdict will be over turned.  But the point was to get "convicted felon" label.  No doubt all comes from JoeBama's DOJ!  Remember, again, the 3rd man at JoeBama's DOJ left to work for Bragg during this time.  
    • This helps explain what I was getting at. Great video.     
    • See new post This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   Sentencing set 4 days before the RNC Convention to nominate Trump. This is all GREAT NEWS for & . 1) Trump Presidential victory sealed. 2) Precedent now set for Bush, Clinton, Obama arrests. 3) Overturn on Appeal guaranteed. 4) Top-to-Bottom DOJ Corruption exposed. 5) U.S. Supreme Court will be FORCED to conduct Emergency Review of “case” and make a ruling. 6) Supreme Court is a “captured” entity that fully understands they uphold the Law or individually face UCMJ Treason trial for violating their Sworn Oaths to the Constitution. 7) No civilian admirably law court can override a UCMJ protected Commander-in-Chief, no matter the amount of propaganda they use. 8) CIC Trump is untouchable. He’s simply leading the Swamp Rats to their final resting places. 9) Brunson Case verdict remains a proverbial nuclear weapon that can be deployed to eradicate the vast majority of House & Senate members for violating their sworn oaths on January 6, 2021, by unconstitutionally certifying the 2020 election without an investigation. 10) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  holds ALL THE CARDS. Watch him win it all! Election Interference is This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up .  ALL found guilty must forfeit all personal, family and corporate assets to the U.S. Treasury. This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up just won the lottery and will soon win our Republic back!
    • Can't even talk without a teleprompter!  
  • Topics