*HJ & SILSBEE REGIONAL TOURN. BROADCAST*/TONIGHT @ 6pm!!/HJ WINS/Silsbee WINS!

Listen LIVE to the Hardin-Jefferson and Silsbee regional semifinal games tonight here at SETXsports! HJ will take on Fairfield at 6:15pm and that will be followed by the Silsbee/Lufkin Hudson game at 8pm. Mike Sanchez (AAW) and Rob Lietzke (LAZEEK) will have on the headsets bringing you all the play-by-play and color annalysis of both these games.

Our broadcast of the HJ/Fairfield game will start at 6pm with a 15 minute pregame show. We will then stay on air thru the break between games with a post and pregame show and then bring you the Silsbee/Hudson game around 8pm. So all you have to do is click the link provided just once and listen to both games back to back.

HJ & SILSBEE regional semifinals, LIVE here at SETXsports.com!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:houston-davis-panthers-vs-silsbee-730-pm&catid=73:games

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="770981" timestamp="1267759710"]
Superstition!!!!!!  Likely will have the same shorts, t-shirt, hoodie, hat and tennis shoes on...........[b]clothes will have been washed of course!!!!! [/b] ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]

THANK GOODNESS!!!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="770981" timestamp="1267759710"]
Superstition!!!!!!  Likely will have the same shorts, t-shirt, hoodie, hat and tennis shoes on...........clothes will have been washed of course!!!!! ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]

they'll still smell like cigarettes and cheap booze after that 2 hour drive...

[quote name="bullets13" post="771041" timestamp="1267761382"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=66867.msg770981#msg770981 date=1267759710]
Superstition!!!!!!  Likely will have the same shorts, t-shirt, hoodie, hat and tennis shoes on...........clothes will have been washed of course!!!!! ;) ;) ;)
[/quote]

they'll still smell like cigarettes and cheap booze after that 2 hour drive...
[/quote]

Don't forget the strippers!!!!!! :o :o :o

[quote name="86hawk" post="770966" timestamp="1267759259"]
LAZEEK, can you at least dress like a real broadcaster? Cargo shorts and a hoodie? Coach Knight wears a v neck sweater an Dickie V wears a tie. Show some class.
[/quote]It sounds like Lazeek is dressing for radio!  I heard he does have a "radio face".  ;)

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="771057" timestamp="1267762475"]
[quote author=86hawk link=topic=66867.msg770966#msg770966 date=1267759259]
LAZEEK, can you at least dress like a real broadcaster? Cargo shorts and a hoodie? Coach Knight wears a v neck sweater an Dickie V wears a tie. Show some class.
[/quote]It sounds like Lazeek is dressing for radio!  I heard he does have a "radio face".  ;)
[/quote]

WRONG!!!!!!  I have a BODY for the radio!!!!! :D :D :D  I am dang good lookin........just a little plump!!!! ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="771070" timestamp="1267763652"]
[quote author=FanintheStands link=topic=66867.msg771057#msg771057 date=1267762475]
[quote author=86hawk link=topic=66867.msg770966#msg770966 date=1267759259]
[/quote]

WRONG!!!!!!   I have a BODY for the radio!!!!! :D :D :D  I am dang good lookin........just a little plump!!!! ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

"portly" is the word we're looking for.

[quote name="PINETREE" post="771173" timestamp="1267800551"]
[b][i][color=maroon]Now i'm curious......who was the guy at the table at the end of the PAM gym broadcasting the Silsbee-WOS game?
[/quote]

That would be me, Mike Sanchez.

LAZEEK hasn't called a Silsbee game yet, will be his first tonight.

[quote name="Boogy1000" post="771403" timestamp="1267824399"]
Mike, you are one of the best sportcasters in TX! Keep up the fantastic work. Note sure which station your with now, but I remember you worked at channel 4 last time I was in Beaumont. You are a true asset to all of Southeast TX.
[/quote]

Yet another one of Boogy1000's inaccurate posts.

I have never worked for Channel 4. I have never worked for any TV station but have done a football high school preview show for Fox 4 and a couple of basketball broadcasts for Channel 6.

You sure you've been to Silsbee?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder