Who's going to the Woodlands?

ST413

Who will be headed to the Woodland's tomorrow to see the Tiger's take on Rudder?  Should be a good test for the first Tiger playoff game.  We will need good defense especially on the transition.  We need Pheal's drives to the baskets and we more offense from a some of the other Tiger's.  We must dominate the glass like we have been this year.  I hope the player's are fired up to take it to Rudder.  I know they have heard about the coaches prediction.  Let's Go Tigers!!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="765808" timestamp="1267060001"]
Of course, I will be there to bring the broadcast back here to the site.

I booked me a room over there for Thursday and Friday night since I'll travel up the road about 16 miles to broadcast the HJ game.
[/quote]  

I want to be at both myself, but I must come back and work friday.  Whether I make it back for HJ's game will depend on whether I can get off in time and the weather.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="no-look" post="766072" timestamp="1267105792"]
[quote author=gdickert link=topic=66507.msg766021#msg766021 date=1267075010]
I wish the Silsbee Chamber Banquet wasn't the same night ...
[/quote]Just a simple matter of priorities........this is a no brainer..... ;D
[/quote]

Not when your wife is on the Chamber Board of Directors. :'(

I think i will make the drive from Kingwood and check out the Tigers.  I can only listen to so many AAW broadcast.  No offense AAW, i appreciate the hard work and all your efforts, but the home town analisis is a bit much.  Almost as bad as LAZEEK calling a Hawks game.  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed