HJ vs. Tarkington/ HJ wins 87-46!!!!!

Lazeek

[quote name="ttownbball" post="761513" timestamp="1266459107"]
I wouldn't count us out yet! Don't go in thinking yall are gonna roll we are extremely underated...were sneaky  ;)
[/quote]

no offense (or much offense youve given your share of low blows on here) you were out the minute yours and hj's names met on the bracket just be glad your not a sr

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="761661" timestamp="1266468241"]
I am hoping EC..........help AAW with the game (hopefully a 6pm game) and then off to Al-T's for some Fried Pickles and then a Hamburger Steak!!!! ;) ;) ;)  A victory dinner!!!! ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

That sounds good but I'll probably do the second game as well.

I would hope they play better. Not sure as a Tiger fan that, provided we beat Rudder,  which team I would like to see WOS or Coldspring.  A local matchup would be nice but I might like to see new competition as well.  If I am at the game(and I may be), I would have to cheer for our district rivals.

[quote name="ttownbball" post="761709" timestamp="1266470324"]
Cleveland couldn't even shut him down! He had 25 points in the fourth quarter against us. If he has 25-30 coldspring wins!!!
[/quote]

Cleveland didn't lose because of their inability to shut down Allen, they lost because they had an off night. Walker only had one three, Reed couldn't score and two of their guards combined for 49 of the Indians 77 points. Kudos to Coldspring for hanging in, but Cleveland beat themselves.

[quote name="Do It Big" post="762877" timestamp="1266624611"]
well hj better be ready for tarkington cuz they arnt comin to lay down they could make tarkington history if the beat hj an hj would make history by getin beat to an unranked team in kountze.
[/quote]That will never happen. But you will see why. its just a fast pace game when HJ plays. you better be in shape and run. or you don't stand a chance.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed