Rusk @ Jasper

no-look

Still no score from Jasper?

The way those guys were talking last year, you would have thought they had this up and coming basketball program on the rise.

A year later, you can't even get a score from out of there.  ::)

Dawgs struggling to make the playoffs out of a very down 18-3A. Yep, 1 hit wonder. ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="755965" timestamp="1265432887"]
Still no score from Jasper?

The way those guys were talking last year, you would have thought they had this up and coming basketball program on the rise.

A year later, you can't even get a score from out of there.  ::)

Dawgs struggling to make the playoffs out of a very down 18-3A. Yep, 1 hit wonder. ;)
[/quote]

That one hit sure stung didn't it.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="756025" timestamp="1265437257"]
I'll take Silsbee's record of 96-2 over Jasper any day. ;)
[/quote]

I will take last years 50 point turnaround over the Tigers who gave Jasper absolutely no respect and remember it for a long time to come.  You are right that this is Silsbee's sport through the years against the Dogs.  Are they really 96-2?

I guess if you only have two wins in the history between the two, you have to hang your hat on one of them. ;) ::)

It's kind of hard to respect a team that has a .0204 winning percentage against you. ;D

It was a very good win for the Dawgs, but as expected, they have digressed back to their mediocrity.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="756032" timestamp="1265437968"]
I guess if you only have two wins in the history between the two, you have to hang your hat on one of them. ;) ::)

It's kind of hard to respect a team that has a .0204 winning percentage against you. ;D

It was a very good win for the Dawgs, but as expected, they have digressed back to their mediocrity.
[/quote]

You take great pleasure in trashing other teams don't ya?

It's just for a few Jasper fans. They know who they are. ;) ;D

I actually congratulated Bailey and Spikes on their play and the win when they came down to watch the Jasper/Silsbee game this year. I even had my picture made with those two by a Jasper fan. ;D

BTW, Silsbee won that game this year by 40. ;D

Hard to fault Jasper fans for being excited after being beat 96 out of 97 times especially after you and others reminded us of how badly we got beat the first game over and over.

Only 40 this year?  You must not be near as good as you were last year then :) .  Because we aren't even close to what we were last year and we sure don't have a Spikes to play the 2nd game.

Honestly, if Silsbee doesn't go to Austin this year it will be a bigger shock than them losing to Jasper last year.  IMO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont