OL's Van Wade Thoughts On LC-M NOT Wanting To Play WO-S

In these times of economic strife, I do find it unfortunate that the local Orange County teams (not only LC-M and WO-S, but also WO-S and Vidor) could not find a way to place each other on their respective schedules.  All have shown themselves to be strong enough to be quite a matchup for each other and the proximity to each other would ease their respective travel budgets.

But looking at the non-district schedules that each has put up, it does not look like Coaches Crouch, Hooks or Mathews are trying to avoid tough matchups.

Maybe in 2012.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="758858" timestamp="1265943784"]
In these times of economic strife, I do find it unfortunate that the local Orange County teams (not only LC-M and WO-S, but also WO-S and Vidor) could not find a way to place each other on their respective schedules.  All have shown themselves to be strong enough to be quite a matchup for each other and the proximity to each other would ease their respective travel budgets.

But looking at the non-district schedules that each has put up, it does not look like Coaches Crouch, Hooks or Mathews are trying to avoid tough matchups.

Maybe in 2012.
[/quote]
i agree with you on that one.
vidor and wos need to play each other in non-district

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83