New TABC Rankings

Bobcat1

[quote name="utfan06" post="753095" timestamp="1265049526"]
I imagine the top 4 in 2A will stay the same the rest of the regular season.. but IMO Kountze should be ahead of Clarksville... they beat Sabine by 1 pt at home when we beat Sabine by like 25 on a neutral court
[/quote]

Sabine played Clarksville without one starter and led comfortably til the about 4 minutes in the game when it become 5 on 7 badly lol.  I agree Kountze is better than Clarksville but if Jackson doesnt go out of Kountze game the score would have been way closer with Kountze. Really hoping for a rematch in Tyler it will be a good one!!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="753547" timestamp="1265087920"]
I agree, Kountze is much, much better than Sabine.
[/quote]

I take that as a good sign since you said New Waverly was soooo much better than them last year too. lol  Remember the regionals are in our back yard.  We play a ton of summer league games and fall games there for a reason ;-)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="753553" timestamp="1265088834"]
You can play 365 days there and it's not going to make any difference if Sabine plays Kountze. Lions win by 25.

New Waverly was much better than Sabine last year and this year. Bulldogs chose to play it close last year.
[/quote]

Well if Kountze can get there we shall see wont we.  Great thing it is not college football! lol Hey if I had a vote Kountze would be 1 NW 2 Sabine 3 Clarkville 4 I will say Clarskville is young and has a freshman stud annnnnd they just dropped to 1A in the realignment.  They will win 1A state title for next 2 years!

I agree about Clarksville the next couuple of years winning state in 1A... and your right about Kountze getting there.. we have to get past New Waverly! I know if i was a coach who was gonna have my team at regionals or at the state tournament i would have someone there to scout this game!

[quote name="sabinebball" post="753554" timestamp="1265089103"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=65485.msg753553#msg753553 date=1265088834]
You can play 365 days there and it's not going to make any difference if Sabine plays Kountze. Lions win by 25.

New Waverly was much better than Sabine last year and this year. Bulldogs chose to play it close last year.
[/quote]

Well if Kountze can get there we shall see wont we.  Great thing it is not college football! lol Hey if I had a vote Kountze would be 1 NW 2 Sabine 3 Clarkville 4 I will say Clarskville is young and has a freshman stud annnnnd they just dropped to 1A in the realignment.  They will win 1A state title for next 2 years!
[/quote] WOW HUH ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder