Texas vs. Tech

Bullets, Next UT game I will get on here with you!... I am usually too amped up to post but from now on... We will do this together whenever I can!  It will be cool to bounce stuff off one another!  As for the game...

Tech shot really well and made this a tough one, but we still waited too long to pull away!  If I can get Mason and Balbay that aggressive every game, Texas would be much better.  Brown is in a mid season funk but it is because of hi youth... Also, I think Barnes is trying to break him like a wild Colt!!!  His confidence will be back and better than ever!  Bradely is not a PG by any means, he is a small two guard that at this point cannot create his own shot.  He is a catch and shoot or catch and drive guy!  But he has to get the ball in rthym.  I am glad James finally stopped pressing, he was forcing too much and trying to do too much!  Pittman has real touble guarding players that are not true Centers... All these power forwards and hybrid forwards are too qucik for him!  Hamilton, just doesn't understand the game yet!

[quote name="shorttexas1" post="750926" timestamp="1264696823"]
Bullets, Next UT game I will get on here with you!... I am usually too amped up to post but from now on... We will do this together whenever I can!  It will be cool to bounce stuff off one another!  As for the game...

Tech shot really well and made this a tough one, but we still waited too long to pull away!  If I can get Mason and Balbay that aggressive every game, Texas would be much better.  Brown is in a mid season funk but it is because of hi youth... Also, I think Barnes is trying to break him like a wild Colt!!!  His confidence will be back and better than ever!  Bradely is not a PG by any means, he is a small two guard that at this point cannot create his own shot.  He is a catch and shoot or catch and drive guy!  But he has to get the ball in rthym.  I am glad James finally stopped pressing, he was forcing too much and trying to do too much!  Pittman has real touble guarding players that are not true Centers... All these power forwards and hybrid forwards are too qucik for him!  Hamilton, just doesn't understand the game yet!
[/quote]

sounds like a plan!  and good analysis as well!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="750997" timestamp="1264703233"]
And I'll be here when I see that they are losing. ;D
[/quote]

Its almost funny how much Aggie student and Alumni hate Texas!  UT worries about a National Championship and A&M worries about beating Texas!  Texas wants to be the best while A&M just wants to be better than Texas!  A&M = mediocrity because the goals are not set high enough!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn