lady cards vs Sam Houston/86-68 LADIES WIN AGAIN!

Brittney Williams was suspended for tonights game because of a violation of team rules. And those of you who haven't seen them play you will be surprised how well they play together and more importantly shoot the rock. They have at least 4 players on the floor that can shoot sometimes 5. Its seems like they make at least 40% from downtown.

I checked them against Corpus Christi and they are a pretty well coached team.  They only went 7 deep and only had 9 dressed out with 4 in street clothes.  The 7 that played, played hard and I will be there this Saturday to check them out since its hard to give my money up to see the boys.

If you haven't caught a ladies game yet, then you are missing out. I know womens basketball is a slower paced game (no offense to anybody), but with Jenna Plumley running the ball up the court passing it to Darika and Kalis.. this team is special.

Guest coachacola
Hopefully Tubbs can figure out a way to keep Tidwell around for a while.  It would be a shame to lose him because he can do some great things here.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476