EC vs Anahuac: Predictions

et531303

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If and that is a BIG if the same team for EC showes up to play Friday night that has been playing the last 4 games, they will win this one by 10. Carrington is nolonger trying to play the 5 and it has realy helped him. Coach Andrews is now playing Dunigan and Carrington and Green all on the floor at the same time. They beat a good Harden team lastnight by 36 points but more impressive is the fact they held Harden to only 27 points. With the three of them in there are very few Off Reb by the other teams and they give up very few points in the paint. Should be a great game cant wait to see them GET IT ON :o

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="750640" timestamp="1264643157"]
[b]A good Hardin team[/b]? Please.

Good win for EC, but I cannot classify Hardin as a good team.
[/quote] Well they do have a 11 and 11 record and Anahuac has a 11 and 12 Record so yea I said a good Harden team, Not great just good.

Guest baseball25
we are a 500 team for a reason guys, thats not very good.I mean we have made progress since we only won 3 games last yr and this yr we are at 11 but being a 500 team isn't good it's just mediocore.

[b]I don't see EC winning by 25 unless the Bucs dads call the game.There isn't much difference in these 2 clubs and neither has enough inside game for officials to make a difference. That was your last prediction whsalum[/b] and I dont think any DADS were the Refs.and they won by 36 So I realy like our chances now ;D

[quote name="True Blue" post="750824" timestamp="1264681562"]
[b]I don't see EC winning by 25 unless the Bucs dads call the game.There isn't much difference in these 2 clubs and neither has enough inside game for officials to make a difference. That was your last prediction whsalum[/b] and I dont think any DADS were the Refs.and they won by 36 So I realy like our chances now ;D
[/quote]Even Babe Ruth struck out every once in awhile but you wouldn't call him a bad baseball player would you  ;D ;D One bit of advise,before you question my picks look at the overall standings.I think I'm still 6 games ahead of you  ;) ;)

[quote name="lakeside3" post="751176" timestamp="1264727173"]
This shouldn't even be an issue because woodville is gonna spank whoever the winner is in the 2nd round of playoffs!!! ;D
[/quote]Woodville won't spank Anahuac and they absolutely want no part of Kountze.The Eagles aren't bad but are fortunate to be playing in a pretty weak district.

[quote name="whsalum" post="751178" timestamp="1264727402"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=65280.msg750824#msg750824 date=1264681562]
[/quote]Even Babe Ruth struck out every once in awhile but you wouldn't call him a bad baseball player would you  ;D ;D One bit of advise,before you question my picks look at the overall standings.I think I'm still [b]6 games[/b] ahead of you  ;) ;)
[/quote]WOW you even got  that wrong your 4 games ahead of me ;D :D and that was prob on 4 or 5a teams that I know nothing about ;D

[quote name="whsalum" post="751179" timestamp="1264727567"]
[quote author=lakeside3 link=topic=65280.msg751176#msg751176 date=1264727173]
This shouldn't even be an issue because woodville is gonna spank whoever the winner is in the 2nd round of playoffs!!! ;D
[/quote]Woodville won't spank Anahuac and they absolutely want no part of Kountze.The Eagles aren't bad but are fortunate to be playing in a pretty weak district.
[/quote]

No, the team fortunate to be in a pretty weak district will be the 3rd place team from that district, not Woodville.  Woodville would be a playoff team in probably any 2-A district in the state.  This doesn't guarantee anything come playoff time, but Woodville will be in the playoffs and it has nothing to do with a "weak" district.  Now, as for the "they want absolutely no part of Kountze" comment- outside of New Waverly in this region, who really does??? Not exactly a revealing statement there... Good Luck the rest of the way to all playoff hopefuls.

[quote name="jarhead15" post="751266" timestamp="1264737857"]
[quote author=whsalum link=topic=65280.msg751179#msg751179 date=1264727567]
[/quote]

No, the team fortunate to be in a pretty weak district will be the 3rd place team from that district, not Woodville.  Woodville would be a playoff team in probably any 2-A district in the state.  This doesn't guarantee anything come playoff time, but Woodville will be in the playoffs and it has nothing to do with a "weak" district.  Now, as for the "they want absolutely no part of Kountze" comment- outside of New Waverly in this region, who really does??? Not exactly a revealing statement there... Good Luck the rest of the way to all playoff hopefuls.
[/quote]
lol Woodville does have a weak district... But yea I think they would beat EC or Anahuac...

Guest lakeside3
No this isn't the same team from football...How can you compare a team beating another in a totally different sport???If you're gonna talk about football then move along to another forum >:(

[quote name="utfan06" post="751390" timestamp="1264780597"]
[quote author=jarhead15 link=topic=65280.msg751266#msg751266 date=1264737857]
[quote author=whsalum link=topic=65280.msg751179#msg751179 date=1264727567]
[/quote]

[/quote]
lol Woodville does have a weak district... But yea I think they would beat EC or Anahuac...
[/quote]I agree, I have watch woodville a couple of times this year and I do think they would beat
or it would be real close with both of these teams, Kountze and N W would be a different story.

[quote name="True Blue" post="751397" timestamp="1264781014"]
Are these the same kids that were going to run EC off the football field? And how did that turn out ;D
[/quote]

Well, I for one, never said Woodville would run all over EC in football.  Felt like it would be a good game, which it was.  Secondly, not sure why an EC guy is popping off since this is probably going to come down to Woodville/Anahuac.  And lastly, Woodville could've beat Kountze by 100 in football, yet, we all know that didn't and won't happen in basketball, which lends itself to my next point.  You're post comparing football and basketball could be one of the more unintelligent things I've read on here.  Good Luck to the Bucs tonight though, on the basketball court, with no pads, with a round ball, in Anahuac... See True Blue, the sports don't even use the same equipment or playing arena... ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476