Frank breaks two school records, helps Ozen win

These weren't just regular 3's with the toe just behind the line. They were, as the announcer said, "Downtown" much further than even the NBA. Some of his shot selection's were 15+ ft behind the line. I sure hope all parties involved work to get this young man an education so we can see him at the next level. The ball's in your court now BISD!

[quote name="cooligan" post="750486" timestamp="1264622399"]
These weren't just regular 3's with the toe just behind the line. They were, as the announcer said, "Downtown" much further than even the NBA. Some of his shot selection's were 15+ ft behind the line. I sure hope all parties involved work to get this young man an education so we can see him at the next level. The ball's in your court now BISD!
[/quote]

It's not just in BISD's court....It's in Franks court.....He has to be a student as well as an athlete.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="751881" timestamp="1264824775"]
He did his thing...  But he have to consistantly put up those kind of numbers to be mentioned in my list of great Ozen players...
[/quote]IMO he's the second best player to come through Ozen....behind perkin's might sound crazy but I really think so

[quote name="ozensfinest" post="752533" timestamp="1264973177"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=65255.msg751881#msg751881 date=1264824775]
He did his thing...  But he have to consistantly put up those kind of numbers to be mentioned in my list of great Ozen players...
[/quote]IMO he's the second best player to come through Ozen....behind perkin's might sound crazy but I really think so
[/quote]

keena young may have something to say about that.

Best guard to come through Ozen in my opinion..Saw him check in the state championship game when he was a freshmen, to get the ball up the court. In front of 15,000 plus he never looked like he was nervous, did not know any better. The kid is a D1 talent no doubt, if he gets it together. If Jacovan can, this kid can!

Consistently what...getting techs....Franks is quicker , has more range and better handles..he also plays harder than Jacovan did...Jacovan has better D1 build, stronger, but both can see the floor very well..Both made H.S. basketball look easy..Consistent scoring??? You just dont go out and score 48, shooting like that every night...The kid was in a zone, big time,,, but I have seen him score in bunches over the years!

[quote name="team first" post="752629" timestamp="1264993756"]
Consistently what...getting techs....Franks is quicker , has more range and better handles..he also plays harder than Jacovan did...Jacovan has better D1 build, stronger, but both can see the floor very well..Both made H.S. basketball look easy..Consistent scoring??? You just dont go out and score 48, shooting like that every night...The kid was in a zone, big time,,, but I have seen him score in bunches over the years!
[/quote]You do realize Frank was off everybody's radar until this last game. If he is consistent with carrying this team, it will do him good because you want your name out there among the recruiters.

[quote name="mffl" post="752590" timestamp="1264986112"]
What are some of the universities he is considering? Is he going to be able to qualify for Divison I basketball?
[/quote]

NONE!!! He wont qualify for a university anywhere on this planet!!!  But he will got to Junco, play two years, hopefully get it together then he will go Big Time D1!!!

This kid has the tools to be better than Jacovin but as of now is no where close!! He doesn't work on his game enough and doesnt have the high basketball IQ!!!  He SHOULD have been better but he has held himself back!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124