YATES VS THE GAMBLE TEAM

Yates VS any team in the NBA!!! YATES WINS!
Yates VS any college!!! YATES WINS!
Yates VS the Harlem Globetrotters!!! YATES WINS!

I pick Yates to win all of those because of all the talk about them on here. I don't even have to see them play, but with the obsession you have with them they must be good to have so many bandwaggoners.  ::)  ::)

I've been a Lakers fan since the 80's...The 1987 Lakers would've lost to Yates. Thank God none of this current team from Yates was yet born and that the Purple and Gold only had to play Larry Bird and the Celtics for the title that year.

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="750240" timestamp="1264597726"]

I pick Yates to win all of those because of all the talk about them on here. I don't even have to see them play, but with the obsession you have with them they must be good to have so many bandwaggoners.  ::)  ::)
[/quote]

I could care less for Yates, but Orangefield needs to worry about beating Sabine Pass.

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="750244" timestamp="1264598674"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=65247.msg750240#msg750240 date=1264597726]

[/quote]

I could care less for Yates, but Orangefield needs to worry about beating Sabine Pass.
[/quote]

I don't think Sabine Pass matters it's district time, but good that was a great try.  ::)

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="750245" timestamp="1264599128"]
[quote author=BoboandBlair link=topic=65247.msg750244#msg750244 date=1264598674]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=65247.msg750240#msg750240 date=1264597726]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't think Sabine Pass matters it's district time, but good that was a great try.  ::)
[/quote]

Why the venom towards yates? They are a local team...yes Houston is local enough....who has risen to national prominence. They are worth the price of admission to see play that is for sure. Ozen had a good run with Kendrick and people talked about them. Yates is doing the same and then some