**POST TUES SCORES HERE**

Bobcat1

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="746516" timestamp="1263957309"]
Evadale 60
High Island 11
[/quote]

I know the score doesn't show it, but the Lady Cards fought hard all night.  Losing your starting PG and 2 guard really hurt.  I know that the PG came back in the second half.  But the younger players got some valuable pt tonight.  Good luck on Friday.

Rudder 82 Navasota 58  :o :o :o :o
Huntington 33 Center 28 
Central 55 Rusk 27
Diboll 49 Jasper 42
Carthage beat Hudson
Newton 46 Shelbyville 39
Grapeland 50 Big Sandy 49
Broaddus 50 Colmesneil 38
West Sabine 59 Martinsville 43
Dayton 69 Galena Park 22

1880, just a question whats up with the rules sheet that was handed out to people as they entered the gym? I have seen things posted on the wall, but I do not believe I have ever been handed a rules sheet as I entered a building. Has something happened recently that got bad or what?

[quote name="1880" post="746527" timestamp="1263958654"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=64966.msg746516#msg746516 date=1263957309]
Evadale 60
High Island 11
[/quote]

I know the score doesn't show it, but the Lady Cards fought hard all night.  Losing your starting PG and 2 guard really hurt.  I know that the PG came back in the second half.  But the younger players got some valuable pt tonight.  Good luck on Friday.
[/quote]

Though the lady cardinals played courageously lets not dismiss the fact the evadale girls are playing at a different level. They have steadily improved and have a fire ant mentality on defense. High Island played as hard as they could and never gave up which is a tribute to the players and coaching staff, but Evadale has evolved into a monster and will keep the pressure on the rest of the district.

[b] LCM defeats Lumberton 46-23 in L-Town[/b]

The LCM Lady Bears defeated Lumberton 46-23. Tiffani Thompson led all scorers with 22 points. Shelby Apperson contributed another solid performance, chipping in 11 points to go along with 14 rebounds and 7 steals. 2-guard Shelby Tucker had a solid game as well applying constant pressure to Lumberton's guards forcing many Raider turnovers.
  Lumberton had a fairly large crown in their gym, but the crowd never had a chance to get involved and were silenced from the beginning when the Bears jumped out early to a 10-0 lead and never looked back. The Lady Bears will take on Ozen Friday night at home.

[quote name="Slam14" post="746842" timestamp="1264005562"]

The LCM Lady Bears defeated Lumberton 46-23. Tiffani Thompson led all scorers with 22 points. Shelby Apperson contributed another solid performance, chipping in 11 points to go along with 14 rebounds and 7 steals. 2-guard Shelby Tucker had a solid game as well applying constant pressure to Lumberton's guards forcing many Raider turnovers.
  Lumberton had a fairly large crown in their gym, but the crowd never had a chance to get involved and were silenced from the beginning when the Bears jumped out early to a 10-0 lead and never looked back. The Lady Bears will take on Ozen Friday night at home.
[/quote]

Dang, that's two big games from that Thompson girl in a row.  Might need to do some scouting!  ;) Any feelings on the standings/playoff picture?  Looks pretty mixed up right now for 20-4A

[quote name="HillGuy" post="746852" timestamp="1264006021"]
[quote author=Slam14 link=topic=64966.msg746842#msg746842 date=1264005562]

[/quote]

Dang, that's two big games from that Thompson girl in a row.   Might need to do some scouting!   ;) Any feelings on the standings/playoff picture?  Looks pretty mixed up right now for 20-4A
[/quote]

;D "Might need to do some scouting?"  ;D  You are ALWAYS scouting in one sport or another!  ;) 

Thanks, she has been very consistent through district and especially the last 5 games.  LCM just doesn't have their scores posted very often.  (got any comments on that Bobcat?  ;D)  I have some strong feeling on how I think the playoff picture in 20-4A will shake out, but I better back that up with standings.  I'll try to get the 20-4A standings set up for you and Bobcat.

Hope to see you in a gym soon.  ;)

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="746795" timestamp="1264001647"]
1880, just a question whats up with the rules sheet that was handed out to people as they entered the gym? I have seen things posted on the wall, but I do not believe I have ever been handed a rules sheet as I entered a building. Has something happened recently that got bad or what?

[quote author=1880 link=topic=64966.msg746527#msg746527 date=1263958654]
Evadale 60
High Island 11
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

With all of the work that is taking place around the school, administration just wants to try and keep it up to par.  You guys saw what was going on with our roof on the gym.  When bball is over, they are going to go in and fix up the front of the gym, new doors and entrance, along with new doors on the back of the gym as well.  Plus fix up the locker rooms.  Its just alot of things that are long over due. 

I know you guys have a lot of work going on and it looks like you are making some great upgrades to facilities at HI, but I was just wondering what was up with the rules sheet? Has there been a problem with unruley fans (visiting or home) I can say that basketball is well known as the sport where heckeling from the crowd is a given. I was also wondering who's responsibility it was to enforce those rules? I was not bother by them in the least but there were three kids that played football behind the HI bench for what seemed to be half of every game played last night.

Let me say too that you have a scrappy group of girls and a firey coach. I hope that the injuries from last night are not serious and that all the girls are able to come back strong quickly. 
[quote name="1880" post="746911" timestamp="1264008671"]
[quote author=Rebel Yeller link=topic=64966.msg746795#msg746795 date=1264001647]

[quote author=1880 link=topic=64966.msg746527#msg746527 date=1263958654]
Evadale 60
High Island 11
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

With all of the work that is taking place around the school, administration just wants to try and keep it up to par.  You guys saw what was going on with our roof on the gym.  When bball is over, they are going to go in and fix up the front of the gym, new doors and entrance, along with new doors on the back of the gym as well.  Plus fix up the locker rooms.  Its just alot of things that are long over due.   
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed