1st team all state 3a
all setx,all district

jake minaldi
outfielder/pitcher
5'10
1st team allstate
all setx,alldistrict
[/quote]

If these two boys are really all-state, im sure they would have already signed.
[/quote]they did but idk why they not signed yet

[quote name="jencardenas33" post="753754" timestamp="1265128167"]
Nick Cardenas
Center Fielder, Pitcher
5'8" 195 lbs.
will post stats when I get them....
[/quote]Nick & Cody will be fine ....it want be long before they start getting looks ... They will get some help...Kinda makes you wonder if you know what I meen. ??? After both had GREAT seasons last year all the way through the reg. state qtr finals...

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name="SportsTeam1" post="772323" timestamp="1267921518"]
Reyenga has been offered i think.
Outfielder and good pitcher.
I think he is even batting three hole for PNG this year.
Must have some power.
He's best in setx that hasnt signed.
[/quote]He is good but don't know about the best...Big Ned still has Nick & Cody 3&4 hole hitters...What about the kids from HF Johnson&Minaldi I think that is how you spell his name...

[quote name="SportsTeam1" post="772323" timestamp="1267921518"]
Reyenga has been offered i think.
Outfielder and good pitcher.
I think he is even batting three hole for PNG this year.
Must have some power.
He's best in setx that hasnt signed.
[/quote]

I don't thinK Reyenga is going to play baseball in college.

[quote name="mres" post="751023" timestamp="1264704452"]
Logan Johnson
pitcher
6'5 180
1st team all state 3a
all setx,all district

[/quote]

Someone with some true knowledge want to give me some info on this kid. Like velo, and any offers he may have. Please be serious with responses too. PM me if anyone has something. Thanks

Guest detroit
Chris Sweetenham pitched a complete game win tonight against Ned and had a long ball too!!  It was my first time watching him pitch and he has good movement on this pitches.

Stats:
5'11"
155#
Pitcher and 3B

I am unsure of his stats for the season, but this outing was impressive and it would be worth giving him a look.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="scrappy10" post="783333" timestamp="1269800710"]
Brock Lavergne and Justin Hallmark from EC. both very good player.  should play on the next level for sure. even if it is at a JC
[/quote]

Going JC is better than D2 or D3

What ever happened to the kid from Buna. His name Is Tucker Muckleroy. I think he graduated 2 years ago. I remember seeing him pitch a couple of times. He was very good. Big tall lanky left-hander. If I remember correctly he had awesome stats. I believe consecutive no-hitters in district, pitched in the all star game in Roundrock. Anybody out there interested he may be a diamond in the rough.

[quote name="AJ25" post="783641" timestamp="1269883235"]
[quote author=scrappy10 link=topic=64854.msg783333#msg783333 date=1269800710]
Brock Lavergne and Justin Hallmark from EC. both very good player.  should play on the next level for sure. even if it is at a JC
[/quote]

Going JC is better than D2 or D3
[/quote]

I agree. Alot people do not understand how baseball works w/ the draft/college rules. If you go to a 4-year school you will have to stay 3 years or until you are 21 to be eligible for the amateur draft again. If you are at a Juco, you are draft eligible every year. As a result, many players ( that are professional prsopects ) go the JUCO route. Region XIV in Texas is loaded w/ talent.

[quote name="scrappy10" post="783333" timestamp="1269800710"]
Brock Lavergne and [b]Justin Hallmark [/b] from EC. both very good player.  should play on the next level for sure. even if it is at a JC
[/quote]

I'm glad somebody knows what they're talking about. Hallmark is a very good player who needs to get signed quickly. It infuriates me that nobody has signed him yet. I guess scouts think that just because you are from a 2A in the boondocks, you can't play. They would rather sign some rich kid from Brenham than a true ball player like hallmark.

Guest dcole016
[quote name="Jake Sully" post="790950" timestamp="1271423579"]
Brock Lavergne and [b]Justin Hallmark [/b] from EC. both very good player.  should play on the next level for sure. even if it is at a JC
[/quote]

I'm glad somebody knows what they're talking about. Hallmark is a very good player who needs to get signed quickly. It infuriates me that nobody has signed him yet. I guess scouts think that just because you are from a 2A in the boondocks, you can't play. They would rather sign some rich kid from Brenham than a true ball player like hallmark.
[/quote]

I play with Hallmark in the summer, one of the best/nicest guys i've ever played with.

[quote name="dcole016" post="790955" timestamp="1271424094"]
[quote author=Jake Sully link=topic=64854.msg790950#msg790950 date=1271423579]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I play with Hallmark in the summer, one of the best/nicest guys i've ever played with.
[/quote]It sounds like ya'll have a pretty kinky relationship.

Guest dcole016
The one who has signed is Eloy Barela, with 100% scholarship to William Baptist College in Arkansas.

Andrew Cole, Aaron Jones, John Ross and Trevor "t-ro" Robertson have not signed with anyone.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin