Where are all the Lumberton posters?

Mustang!

We haven't gone anywhere! We got it handed to us by a very good Dayton team. I was certianly hoping for a more respectable showing by the Raiders but that didn't happen.

We have been posting on the threads that discuss the Raiders. I will continue to post on here even if the Raiders don't win another game this year. My son is a Jr and plays for the team so i will be supporting them until he graduates.

So here i am! What do you want?????

I'm still here...not that I was missed or anything. Just figured all the back and forth stuff wasn't really worth the effort. I did offer to eat some Humble Pie along with others, in another thread.

As Raidernation stated, my son is also a junior on the team, and likewise, I will continue to support the Raiders - WIN or LOSE at least until he graduates. My daughter is a senior, and she works hard on the sidelines at every game also.

Our boys learned a lesson or two last week, but they've also learned work ethics; you don't give up, and you don't lay down! As far as a few of the individual players' remarks after the game, that should have been brought to the attention of the coach to handle. Had the coach heard about it first, there would have been no need to ever even post it here. It would have been handled then and there.

Yep, we're still here, and still proud of OUR team! Go Raiders!

Good luck to everyone this week! May you all stay safe!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124