orangefield @ sabine pass updates/SP WINS!!!

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="732843" timestamp="1261184058"]
End 3 sharks 34-29....even without hayes ofield should be winning.
[/quote]

Is it coaching? If not what is the problem?

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="732843" timestamp="1261184058"]
End 3 sharks 34-29....even without hayes ofield should be winning.
[/quote]

I agree without Hayes we should be winning. We have players that can take up the slack.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="732853" timestamp="1261186590"]
Bad loss for orangefield
[/quote]

Now we need to see what we are made of. We can hang our heads and give up or we can show character and show teams what we are really made of. I hope you guys make the right choice. I think you will. The 2005 team did not have a whole lot of talent and see what they did. This years team does have talent. It is all about heart.

I know 3A schools should beat 1A schools and even without Hayes the Bobcats are still a legit team, but maybe some of yall should give that team down in sabine some respect. I've seen both of these teams play and when the Sharks play with high energy and move the ball, they can not only play with, but beat those bigger schools. They got some ball players down there.

[quote name="whsalum" post="733085" timestamp="1261241593"]
Come on folks you beat a very average 3-a club at home without their best player.Just worry about getting better each game and not so much about the rankings.
[/quote]WHSALUM I am a little confused by your post or maybe you are
Get better? I think im a little to old to be getting better for high school basketball better yet any type of ball.
If you ment the Sharks should not worry about the ranks then tell me when you saw a shark player post? Havn't seen a shark player post on this site in awhile nor pat theirself on the back, the Setx community has and I'm sure the sharks thank them.
If I(fan) shouldnt worry about ranking then why would HoopInsider make them? I guess he studies basketball, watch all those games,and receives all them phone call about teams just to wastes his time making Ranking in hopes that nobody looks at or care about them.

Guest THE SCOUTER
[quote name="whsalum" post="733085" timestamp="1261241593"]
Come on folks you beat a very average 3-a club at home without their best player.Just worry about getting better each game and not so much about the rankings.
[/quote]
The fans are just trying to have a little fun and humor im sure.

Guest THE SCOUTER
[quote name="ForeverADog" post="733087" timestamp="1261242151"]
No way O'field beats WOS to get into the playoffs. I don't think even Hayes can improve them that much.
[/quote]
Hayes is a great all around player. I like the kid alot. I think the Bobcats will give the Mustangs a run for there money.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder