Got some district games on Friday......

[font=Courier]20-4A, 19-4A & 22-2A will play a round of district games on Friday. Here are some thoughts...

[b]20-4A[/b]
Ozen (7-7) @ Nederland (4-9)
Word is that shooting machine DeCarlos Frank will return!

Central (3-8) @ Vidor (8-7)
How does Central handle the shakeup?

PN-G (9-2) @ LC-M (10-5)
Game of the night in district. PN-G has a juicy record but it's time for the purple & white to back it up. LC-M got hot early then has had some jet lag lately.

Lumberton (7-8) @ Livingston (3-9)
Raiders are improved and the Lions are way down. A road win for Lumberton could mean they mean business for 1 of those 4 spots.

[b]23-2A[/b]
Deweyville (7-5) @ 2A No. 4 Kountze (13-2)
Ktz has been off since the loss to H-J.....Pirates could be in for a long Friday.

East Chambers (5-7) @ Hardin (6-5)
EC comes off an emotional loss @ H-J but has to shake it off. Hardin has some decent wins and some ugly losses.

Warren (1-6) @ Buna (6-2)
Ya'll tell me?

[b]19-4A[/b]
Barbers Hill (13-3) @ Galena Park
GP went 20-13 last year but still couldn't sneak into the playoffs. The Hill missed out on the playoffs and need to have a statement game.

Dayton (3-6) @ Kingwood Park
KP is predicted to win this district.

Crosby (7-7) @ CE King - NL
Crosby graduated some studs but are starting to come around.

[/font]

Ozen-With the Frank back, they seem to be the contender for another district title
Central-has there up's and down's but too athletic of a team to win this game
LCM-heard some good thing this season from them. I won't be surprised if PNG win though. PNG has hold their own to
Lumberton-From reading post on here, they have been very impressive. Hope to see them crack the top 4 spot
Kountze-Don't see anyone coming close to stopping them in district. This is like a 4A team in a 2A district
EC-coming off a close loss to HJ even with Ricossa out the game is still very impressive.
Buna-Haven't heard much from them but know that they shouldn't have problem with Warren
BH-Has really came with their own this season. Hope to see them make a playoff run
KP-They have a very decent team
Crosby???

[quote author=Babyboi_Prettyboi link=topic=63914.msg732035#msg732035 date=1261055293]
Ozen-With the Frank back, they seem to be the contender for another district title
LCM-heard some good thing this season from them. I won't be surprised if PNG win though. PNG has hold their own to
Lumberton-From reading post on here, they have been very impressive. Hope to see them crack the top 4 spot
Kountze-Don't see anyone coming close to stopping them in district. This is like a 4A team in a 2A district
EC-coming off a close loss to HJ even with Ricossa out the game is still very impressive.
Buna-Haven't heard much from them but know that they shouldn't have problem with Warren
BH-Has really came with their own this season. Hope to see them make a playoff run
Crosby???

BAby BOi nothing to do with basketball but did you make it to alabama.....I was there in the cold and rain shouting like a true swac fan.

[quote name="kING TUT" post="732107" timestamp="1261064288"]
[quote author=Babyboi_Prettyboi link=topic=63914.msg732035#msg732035 date=1261055293]
Crosby???

BAby BOi nothing to do with basketball but did you make it to alabama.....I was there in the cold and rain shouting like a true swac fan.
[/quote]

Yes I was. I am a big fan of Prairie View A&M and also a student enrolled there to.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="732419" timestamp="1261107666"]
oooh, basketball pickem.  And there is absolutely no pressure because I can tell you all that I will completely suck at this!  But here goes:

Ozen
Vidor
PN-G
Lumberton
Kountze
East Chambers
Buna
Barbers Hill
Kingwood Park
CE King
[/quote]

Speaking of pick'ems, I will be starting my pick'em contest in January when all districts start district play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124