Best team in SE Texas this year

kenlo340

[quote name="SilsbeeHS Legend" post="729634" timestamp="1260735924"]
Silsbee Tigers... Best chance at winnig State
[/quote]

I disagree.........I think Kountze has the best shot at winning state.  Silsbee is gonna be very good so don't get me wrong, but even with the two Kountze losses to HJ they are moving up the rankings in 2A and will be a force!!!  See how easy that is swagg to give another team a compliment!!!

I do feel that Kountze has the best chance at state. I can't say the Tigers are the best team in the area yet. They still aren't playing their best and they have two losses to area teams. I do like the fact that if the Tigers reach their potential, size won't be a problem like it was in Austin two years ago.

In response to the title of this thread  "Best team in SE Texas this year", it's not even close - PA Memorial.  Kountze, HJ and Silsbee all have a much better chance of winning a state championship than Memorial but Memorial is easily the best team in SE Texas. 

[quote name="DogOne" post="729725" timestamp="1260745569"]
In response to the title of this thread  "Best team in SE Texas this year", it's not even close - PA Memorial.  Kountze, HJ and Silsbee all have a much better chance of winning a state championship than Memorial but Memorial is easily the best team in SE Texas. 
[/quote]         

1. Memorial. 
2. Hardin Jefferson
3. Kountze
4. Silsbee... 
5. Bmt Ozen/Central/WestBrook...

at winning  state.
1. Kountze 2A
2. Hardin Jefferson 3A....
3.Silsbee 3A
4. Memorial  5A
5...Beaumont  4A////but Houston yates......so SETX don't have a chance in 4A.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder