Vidor At Lumberton

KFDM COOP

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cold... The front two are our QBs. yes we are aware they are small' date=' but they have a great passing game...once again with the exception of last week.[/quote']

You know Jmarc,I am just messing with you..dont take it personal.I think it will be a good game..It would be boring on here if no one talked a little noise..Good lUck to yall next week..(not this week)

haha...alright now...but I'llholler police brutality if I have to...didn't someone say you were a police officer?

I am the Assistant Youth Minister at FBC Loeb. Alot of the Raiders are in my group. I have been looking forward to this season for a long time. Thats where my spirit comes from.

haha...alright now...but I'llholler police brutality if I have to...didn't someone say you were a police officer?

I am the Assistant Youth Minister at FBC Loeb. Alot of the Raiders are in my group. I have been looking forward to this season for a long time. Thats where my spirit comes from.

No I am not a police officer..

But I am looking forward to this game..I just hope we dont come in too confident..Those baby blue uniforms can intimidate us a little

well then I'll just holler Police!

we aught to have all the posters from the Lumberton and Vidor team meet at the visitor concession stand at half time and take a picture. We could really have some fun with it. Have some in a group hug...some looking like a riot.

well it depends what the score is at halftime..I dont want Stunner or Luv ya blue coming out of the bushes and attacking me..

I smell a set up..

No maybe we could meetup somewhere and meet..

sounds to me like we just need to meet after the game and go have a beer and talk about were both team's went wrong no matter who win's. both teams with if they give it all they have no matter what the score shows. good luck to both teams
sounds good....

Loser buys first round

anyone seen Lucky? He had said some really crappy stuff about me and I was offline for a whole day. When I got back on, the whole post was deleted and in new thread, he had appologized profusly, and then it too was gone and I havent seen him since. I figured somebody must have said something to him. I forgave him. I was just wondering where he went.

anyone seen Lucky? He had said some really crappy stuff about me and I was offline for a whole day. When I got back on' date=' the whole post was deleted and in new thread, he had appologized profusly, and then it too was gone and I havent seen him since. I figured somebody must have said something to him. I forgave him. I was just wondering where he went.[/quote']

I'm here. I just got carried away you know with all the testosterone flying around here. And I figured I'd take a couple of days off. But nope, nobody said nothing to me. In my younger day I would have probably thrown a few more punches like an idiot>

BY THE WAY>>>ill take the raiders this week

I THINK VIDOR WILL HAVE TROUBLE COMING OFF THAT BIG WIN LAST WEEK

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83