Vidor At Lumberton

KFDM COOP

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vidor may come out a bit flat in the first quarter because of their emotional win over nederland. but once things settle down i think vidor will come out with the victory. lumberton needs to regroup quickly or it could get out of hand. coach credeur is a good coach though, and i'm sure he'll have them ready.

Vidor 28

Lumberton 17

there is no way the raiders come out of this one without a win a. its our homecoming b. the pirates have become our so called rivals in a way, and i will go out on a limb and say that dayton wins this district, daytons team is way better than any of you expect, i know for one that i underestimated them and we didnt come out in that game full speed and looking to win, but we managed to come out in the second half and hold them off to not make it any worse lumberton beats vidor friday

there is no way the raiders come out of this one without a win a. its our homecoming b. the pirates have become our so called rivals in a way' date=' and i will go out on a limb and say that dayton wins this district, daytons team is way better than any of you expect, i know for one that i underestimated them and we didnt come out in that game full speed and looking to win, but we managed to come out in the second half and hold them off to not make it any worse lumberton beats vidor friday[/quote'] :lol:

Yall held them off in the second half to not make it any worse??? Maybe because there 5th string was in!!!!

too bad there fifth string wasnt in the game pal i was in and the lineman didnt change but for maybe three plays the same qb was in and so were some of the recievers we werent giving up and they werent either they werent gonna put the last string in so we could make the game closer they arent stupid and dayton is a very good football team that will probably beat vidor just as bad same goes for lcm but who knows anything can happen GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS THIS WEEK!!!!!

all i know is that im looking forward to go up against gooch i went into the game last year expecting goliath in front of me, even though he was as tall as goliath i hit him and ripped right off of him and got in on the tackle in the first play but i expect him to be better this year and im really looking forward to it, id rather be blocked by a big guy than a skinny minny lol

Dayton is an excellent team, but clearly Lumberton isn't up to par with what you guys were pushing on us. One of you claimed that WO-S was lucky that we didn't have you on our schedule. WO-S beat Dayton 26-9. I still think Dayton wins the district, but let's not act like you figured them out in the second half. The reason it didn't get worse than 55-7 is because Dayton's coaches had mercy.

Gah! Nuthin but friends last week, but this week pirate fan wont even talk to me..."good idea coop" psh...I see how you are...hahaha[/quoteNothing personal Jamrs..it is game week...

No I look forward to playing yall..It will be a good game..

Yall are having a good year and we are coming off a good game..

I talk a little noise on here to a few folks, but I will really enjoy going to this game this week.. It will come down to the 4th qtr.I believe

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476