Vidor At Lumberton

KFDM COOP

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't go to the dayton game but I heard we couldn't stop the run! We couldnt stop the option last year against vidor and andy hequist and brad croak does vidor still run the option this year with franklin and croak? If so we are in deep trouble. Vidor will have momentum and we had a good wake up call last week! I hate to go against the raiders but I say Vidor by 21 ok well maybe 14 lol

I didn't go to the dayton game but I heard we couldn't stop the run! We couldnt stop the option last year against vidor and andy hequist and brad croak does vidor still run the option this year with franklin and croak? If so we are in deep trouble. Vidor will have momentum and we had a good wake up call last week! I hate to go against the raiders but I say Vidor by 21 ok well maybe 14 lol
they did run the option a little but not alot.

We run alot, but when we had to pass we looked pretty good..I think we might come out passing a little more now..I guess it depends who we are playing and what kind of scheme they are going with

How did ya'll stop mosely? What were his stats for the game? I had heard Nederland lost alot to grades but still if they did or did not great win!
He had like 30 something rushes for 160 yds.

they would hit him at the second or third yard and he would get that 4th and 5th yard on his own..We had alot of one on one tackles with him, and brought him down.He is an athlete and he has a good line.

Guest Sports Cards

You know' date=' Lumberton was talking smack last week and we got beat. You guys are talking an awful amount of smack. You barely beat Nederland. Congrats and all but dont be too cocky. otherwise you will be the one eating crow.

P.S. I have found that crow is good with horseradish.[/quote']

Lost the battle but won the war? Jmarc... what war are ya'll winning???

we are trying to win the war like everybody else...we loose 1 game out of 4 and yall expect we are just gonna roll over and let EVERYONE win. Heck no. The way I see it is the way anyone should see a loss. Don't loose another one. We expect others will disagree, but thats our goal.

You know' date=' Lumberton was talking smack last week and we got beat. You guys are talking an awful amount of smack. You barely beat Nederland. Congrats and all but dont be too cocky. otherwise you will be the one eating crow.

P.S. I have found that crow is good with horseradish.[/quote']

:shock:

Hey Raiderpride, how about mixing in some punctuation into this incoherent babble. Just a thought.....I will have to go with Vidor on this one. Lumberton beat BC, becuase we brain cramped in the last minute and a half. Lumberton did not impress me against us, and now that they are playing bigger and tougher competetion, it is getting tougher. The Lumberton faithful will probably quiet down after the next game or two.

shhhhh....didnt you get the memo...Lumberton is the only team that is not allowed to make predictions, and talk smack. Apparently when your first loss of the season is with the hardest team in the district, and the raiders of the past (who share only the same name and stadium) have a loosing record. we dont have any right to be optimistic or predict a win.

Guest Luv Ya Blue

Hope you enjoyed the fluke over Nederland and you might get lucky over us but beginning next week you will begin the streak for yourselves, dropping a few.

Hope you enjoyed the fluke over Nederland and you might get lucky over us but beginning next week you will begin the streak for yourselves' date=' dropping a few.[/quote']

Why go back on your word now Luv ya blue.? You just said "ready for a whippin pirates"?

and now you are saying we might get lucky..?? Which is it??

Guest Luv Ya Blue
luck will have nothin to do with this game' date=' as long as the boys play with the same heart they did last fri night[/quote'] True, good luck to both teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83