GIVE PROPS TO A PLAYER OR GROUPS OF PLAYERS HERE!

Cougtalk

My props goes out to Vidor/Dayton game.During the very physical hard hitting game after the plays were blown dead I saw many players patting ea.other on good plays-leant a hand to help others up-Great halftime show-Sportsmanship after was outstanding.Fan's were cheering and clapping-A classic

[quote name="liltex" post="709454" timestamp="1258343523"]
My props goes out to Vidor/Dayton game.During the very physical hard hitting game after the plays were blown dead I saw many players patting ea.other on good plays-leant a hand to help others up-Great halftime show-Sportsmanship after was outstanding.Fan's were cheering and clapping-A classic
[/quote] Have to agree with liltex this was one of the most intense games I've seen all year! I'm just glad we don't have to play Vidor again til next year maybe. Good sportsmanship on both sides Vidor and Dayton both class acts.

Guest GCMPats
Goose Creek Memorial Patriot Class of 2010.

Congratulations on a very special year at GCM. Lot's of people doubted your abilities and lots of people in Baytown questioned your decision to become Patriots after last years 1-8 season. You have set the standard that future Patriot football teams will be measured by.

You may have come up short on Friday night, but I wish you many more successes the remainder of your Senior year. Finish strong!

Props to the entire Jag defense for pitching their first shutout of the season and at a great time too....in the playoffs. 

Special props to #44 for Central.  This kid played huge.  Played like a Senior as if it was his last game.

Props to all our other district mates that put up a valliant effort but came up short this weekend.  You played your butts off. 

Shout out to our Big Brothers from the West end for making it 6 wins in a row!  Also shouts out to Indian Natipn for notching up 11 straight Victories! 

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="709626" timestamp="1258383653"]
Props to the entire Jag defense for pitching their first shutout of the season and at a great time too....in the playoffs. 

[b]Special props to #44 for Central.  This kid played huge.  Played like a Senior as if it was his last game.[/b]
Props to all our other district mates that put up a valliant effort but came up short this weekend.  You played your butts off. 

Shout out to our Big Brothers from the West end for making it 6 wins in a row!  Also shouts out to Indian Natipn for notching up 11 straight Victories! 
[/quote]

Please tell me he IS a Senior. Good lord, if he is only a Jr......

[quote name="GCMPats" post="709637" timestamp="1258384458"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=62484.msg709626#msg709626 date=1258383653]

[b]Special props to #44 for Central.  This kid played huge.  Played like a Senior as if it was his last game.[/b]

[/quote]

[/quote]He's a senior.  :D :D :D

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="709650" timestamp="1258385595"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=62484.msg709637#msg709637 date=1258384458]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=62484.msg709626#msg709626 date=1258383653]

[/quote]

[/quote]He's a senior.   :D :D :D
[/quote]

Whew! That's a relief. That young man has a bright future ahead of him.

[quote name="LP0175" post="709500" timestamp="1258348746"]
I wanna give props to the La Porte running backs Kendrick Perkins and Anthony Webb, and also the La Porte defensive front 7!!! Excellent components to a 1st round victory
[/quote]

Also, congrats to Kendrick for his early signing w/ the Aggies...........in baseball.

To all players on all teams for not hanging on the streets and being punks. I know they are not little angels by any means but being part of a team and working hard hopefully will pay off in their futures, that goes for the bands/drill teams/cheerleaders etc.. You young parents out there, keep you kids busy!

[quote name="ndn78" post="710116" timestamp="1258412045"]
To all players on all teams for not hanging on the streets and being punks. I know they are not little angels by any means but being part of a team and working hard hopefully will pay off in their futures, that goes for the bands/drill teams/cheerleaders etc.. You young parents out there, keep you kids busy!
[/quote]

Excellent post, NDN78. My thoughts exactly.

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="710010" timestamp="1258405440"]
[quote author=LP0175 link=topic=62484.msg709500#msg709500 date=1258348746]
I wanna give props to the La Porte running backs Kendrick Perkins and Anthony Webb, and also the La Porte defensive front 7!!! Excellent components to a 1st round victory
[/quote]

Also, congrats to Kendrick for his early signing w/ the Aggies...........in baseball.
[/quote]

Also props to Kendrick for giving the refs THE BUSINESS!!!! I saw passion in that kid this game that was kobe'esqe against ron artest trash-talking.  The more they pissed him off, the HARDER HE RAN.  

My props go out the Jasper Bulldog offence.  OL you played like a brick wall #5 never got sacked. Special prop to #58 
Props to Defensive Players who came & played like the team they were.  Special props to Defensive Player or Players who sacked Gilmers QBack. Props to the underclassmen.  Never lose the heart. Props to SR players that did what they've always done played to win.  Those that didn't enough said. btru2urslf

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder