• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="venom33" post="706988" timestamp="1258173899"]
how funny morrison gets a bucket of ice....  :-X :-X :-X
[/quote]

Good for him, he is a great guy and a very good defensive coordinator.

[quote name="cornhusker" post="707025" timestamp="1258174868"]
Venom 33 I think you mixed your numbers up on saying Coldspring would be lucky to get 14. As you know it was 41.
[/quote]

i was close though!  ;D

like ive said in previous post, congrats to coldsprings! i hope this win propels them deep into the playoffs. that allen kid is a beast!

i cant understand why we got away from what got us there.

I guess going 8-3 in a rebuilding year ain't really that bad.  It was a year that the Mustangs showed their youth.  With this year of experience under their belt, look for the Mustangs of old to be busting out of the gate next year.

Until then, good luck to the Trojans, they did what good teams do and made the plays when they needed to.

Congrats to Coldspring for a very good game.  Hope you have a lengthy run (like to state)!!

To the Mustangs...you guys showed allot of heart in that you never gave up even when many of your fans did (as they showed when they left with 3 minutes left to go).  I think that sometimes people tend to forget that no one wants to win these games more than you guys do because you are the ones who have busted your butts everyday and endured Coach T's off-season.  I am very proud of you for the perseverance you showed this year in all of the adversities that you faced.  Keep your heads up and know that you have been a part of a very special family...the Mustang family.  To the seniors...thank you for giving us your all and allowing us to be a part of your senior year.  Hope to see many of you on the court and the track.  To the underclassmen, knowing that we have you to look forward to lends us a little bit of comfort because we are so young.  I can't wait...counting the days down for next year!!! 

Wow does coldspring have some speed or what? I was really impressed with them in the mud against Cleveland. I really wish I would have been at the game tonight ,but I had to go watch the Tribe roll into the big city. Glad to hear it was a good safe game for the kids. Good luck to both teams in the future.

Congrats to the trojans! Ya'll came to play from the get go and we just didnt! I mean 5 turnovers in a playoff game is just ridiculous! But even with that many turnovers and an early 18 point defecit we had a chance to win in the fourth quarter! They showed good speed early but we shut that run game down and then they show that they can throw the ball! Both teams made it a great exciting game! We will be back next year and hopefully yall will too! Good luck the rest of the way trojans!

2nd half stats

WOS            CS

rushing            6/30            25/93
passing          9-15-201      6-9-140
total                21/231        34/233
FD                    5                  8

Final stats

WOS            CS

rushing              29/99          51/363
passing          18-32-314    6-11-140
total                  61/413        62/503
FD                      15              18
TO                      5                1

[quote name="Big Chief" post="707542" timestamp="1258219304"]
This was a crushing blow to the mustangs. It reminds me of the time when the white man surprised attacked the red man and took the land of our ancestors. A wise Indian from the Hopi tribe once said, "Don't be afraid to cry. It will free your mind of sorrowful thoughts." Mustangs, don't be afraid to weep. Then, get back on your horse and ride again!
[/quote]

Oh don't worry.......they'll be back on the horse as of Monday.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="707268" timestamp="1258182778"]
According to the roster I had tonight, WOS had 6 senior starters, not 3. Throw in Franks and that's 7 seniors that start that will be lost. I counted 15 returning starters.
[/quote]

Aggies, Franks only played 5 games, a junior started in his place... We only had 2 full time starters on offense that were seniors, #85 and #53. Haynes played in spots and played more last night on offense than usual, but he didn't start. On defense, 2 of the 5 seniors that started have been out for several weeks with injuries so Sophomores started in their place as well. For about half of the season, you only had 3 (and 2 a few games) seniors starting on defense and 2 on offense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83