WO-S vs. Coldspring Predictions?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Bigdaddy79" post="700726" timestamp="1257612567"]
[quote author=Majestyk link=topic=61994.msg700380#msg700380 date=1257574310]
[quote author=Bigdaddy79 link=topic=61994.msg700102#msg700102 date=1257570434]
I think Coldspring will take this one by 14. This team has alot of talent and are on fire. After their tough loss last week to Cleveland I think it put even more fire in the players.
[/quote]Buzzed posting is drunk posting.  WO-S by 21.
[/quote]

Say what you want and root for wos I will go with Coldspring by 14 and let me know what you think after the game. Coldspring has a dominate running game with alot of speed and the power to go with it. Saturday about 12:30 after the game you will agree with me.
[/quote]It's just that we've heard this for two years now, show me something.  Win or lose I'll be here, always am.

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Gasilla" post="701238" timestamp="1257646104"]
[quote author=~old_wildcat~ link=topic=61994.msg701216#msg701216 date=1257643808]
COLDSPRING BY 7.... WOS Is Not The Team They Used To Be..Believe It..!!!
[/quote]

LOL... you've said the same thing when we played BC, HJ then OF... keep trying, you're bound to get it right eventually.
[/quote]

Yep..!!! Pitch Till You Win....Gotta Happen Sooner Or Later... ;D

[quote name="BiGbAlLeR23ANDAHALF" post="701408" timestamp="1257659306"]
im just gunna jump in and say coldspring by 20 wos doesn't have it this year...not like cs
[/quote]

we might not have what you consider "it," but i think we have enough to send coldsprings home yet again!

[quote name="BiGbAlLeR23ANDAHALF" post="701408" timestamp="1257659306"]
im just gunna jump in and say coldspring by 20 wos doesn't have it this year...not like cs
[/quote]

It's not hard to "have it" when you have played the schedule that CS has. They have no wins against a team with a winning record and only one of the teams they have beat is going to the playoffs. That would make me a little concerned about whether I "have it" or I have a false sense of security.

i am loveing this post.well heck the kid that keeps posting about how wo-s is not as the (PAST YEARS) becouse we have lost two games makes skipper sad lol. well lets put it this way coldspring  FANS,the mustangs do play teams like JASPER and SILSBEE who would give your a good old spanking dont you fans from jasper and silsbee think

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Gasilla" post="701512" timestamp="1257691830"]
[quote author=BiGbAlLeR23ANDAHALF link=topic=61994.msg701408#msg701408 date=1257659306]
[/quote]

It's not hard to "have it" when you have played the schedule that CS has. They have no wins against a team with a winning record and only one of the teams they have beat is going to the playoffs. That would make me a little concerned about whether I "have it" or I have a false sense of security.
[/quote]

Big bladder,  I'll take WO-S and 20 for everything I have OR
for everything you have.  Let me know if you're covering.  By the way, I'm posting this in Nevada where it is legal to wager. ::) :o ;D

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="701537" timestamp="1257693764"]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=61994.msg701512#msg701512 date=1257691830]
[quote author=BiGbAlLeR23ANDAHALF link=topic=61994.msg701408#msg701408 date=1257659306]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Big bladder,  I'll take WO-S and 20 for everything I have OR
for everything you have.  Let me know if you're covering.  [b]By the way, I'm posting this in Nevada where it is legal to wager[/b]. ::) :o ;D
[/quote]

Hey ole partner, how about putting down $200 on black for me, I'm good for it. ;D

Wish I was out there with ya. Hope you are having a good time while working. ;)

I have not had a chance to see WOS play this year but i did watch Coldspring and they are phenomenal, there quarterback Chad Allen is simply unstoppable now i know it was against Liberty's defense when i saw him play but he was only tackled once i believe...i dont think WOS can stop him so whats the score going to be?

[quote name="LTpanthers7" post="701695" timestamp="1257704389"]
I have not had a chance to see WOS play this year but i did watch Coldspring and they are phenomenal, there quarterback Chad Allen is simply unstoppable now i know it was against Liberty's defense when i saw him play but he was only tackled once i believe...i dont think WOS can stop him so whats the score going to be?
[/quote]

let me understand...youve seen cs play a very weak liberty team who has stopped noone,you havent seen wos play this year and you come to the conclusion that if liberty couldnt stop cs wos cant either?

i believe wos will be the best defense cs has seen all year. they will be fortunate to score a total of 14!

[quote name="skipper" post="701518" timestamp="1257692444"]
i am loveing this post.well heck the kid that keeps posting about how wo-s is not as the (PAST YEARS) becouse we have lost two games makes skipper sad lol. well lets put it this way coldspring  FANS,the mustangs do play teams like JASPER and SILSBEE who would give your a good old spanking dont you fans from jasper and silsbee think
[/quote]
Skip you know thats right. This Guy Is just trying to win this game on the forum. Cause he is definitely not going to on the field. ;D

WOW! we have ALOT of people that know absolutely nothing about football! Yes we at wos lost 2 games early this year against two good teams...but we were not playing half as good as we are now! And for the guy that said we cant stop their quarterback hahaha we have more speed and athletes than he will ever face! And they have played no one that is near as good as wos! And the way our offense has been clicking and the defense we have i will take our boys by alot!!!! We now have 5 weapons that can break one for 50 or 60 yards! I want to see them catch reggie garrett running down the sidelines or tackle darius robinson and darius mitchell!!!! Our stars are shining bright right now!!!! Ya'll can hate on us all ya'll want for losing two games early but this team is hitting its peak at the right time and we will be a force in the playoffs mark my word!!! Stangs 35 cs 14!!!!!

[quote name="fanman" post="702098" timestamp="1257734659"]
WO-S thought the same thing against a weaker HUFFMAN team once also and the outcome was not in favor of the mighty stangs.l let the two teams play the game and decide who wins.in other word bring it don't sing it. Rome out
[/quote]

alot was learned from that game!

[quote name="fanman" post="702098" timestamp="1257734659"]
WO-S thought the same thing against a weaker HUFFMAN team once also and the outcome was not in favor of the mighty stangs.l let the two teams play the game and decide who wins.in other word bring it don't sing it. Rome out
[/quote] That was a whole different setup. The DC for WO-S had just returned 3 months before that after leaving for a few years.

[quote name="venom33" post="701771" timestamp="1257711334"]
[quote author=LTpanthers7 link=topic=61994.msg701695#msg701695 date=1257704389]
I have not had a chance to see WOS play this year but i did watch Coldspring and they are phenomenal, there quarterback Chad Allen

let me understand...youve seen cs play a very weak liberty team who has stopped noone,you havent seen wos play this year and you come to the conclusion that if liberty couldnt stop cs wos cant either?

i believe wos will be the best defense cs has seen all year. they will be fortunate to score a total of 14!
[/quote]
i stated clearly that i know libertys defense is weak but if you watched Coldsprings quarterback Chad Allen you would know what i am talking about you can see a talented player no matter what team they are playing against he a monster and im not saying i think WOS won't be able to stop him, i KNOW they cant but we shall see Friday as i leave my house in LIBERTY TEXAS baby to head to Huffman to watch Coldspring or my bad...to watch Chad Allen spank the WOS defense

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed