I wonder who the broncos are going to play in bi-district??? any guesses??

Luckily for Lumberton, we don't have that stigma against Nederland that Vidor seems to have, we can beat them and we know we can. Oh and before any Vidorians jump on here and say it, yes, I know we seem to have that same stigma against Vidor. If we can remember the stick-um again next week, we should be okay against Nederland which means, "See You Broncs In Week Eleven!"

What!  What!  Lumberton lost a scrimmage to dayton last year and you would have thought dayton just won state. Now Lumberton stumps a mud hole back in dayton this year in a big game this year (oh sorry scrimmage) Dayton thinks they are games. Even with that said Dayton better be glad they weren't in 20-4A this year.

[quote name="goodsport" post="692602" timestamp="1257018022"]
What!   What!  Lumberton lost a scrimmage to dayton last year and you would have thought dayton just won state. Now Lumberton stumps a mud hole back in dayton this year in a big game this year (oh sorry scrimmage) Dayton thinks they are games. Even with that said Dayton better be glad they weren't in 20-4A this year.
[/quote] It just keeps getting better ! Are you talking smack or making excuses for your stellar season ?

[quote name="jayhawk" post="692542" timestamp="1257013735"]
[quote author=goodsport link=topic=61629.msg692510#msg692510 date=1257011848]
I would much rather have dayton than crosby in the 1st round. Lumberton matches up better for a win with dayton.
[/quote]Now thats funny ! ---  Be careful what you wish for  ---
[/quote]

Lumberton runs the ball... You don't want to play the cougs unless you can throw the ball and stop the run...

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="692657" timestamp="1257024045"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=61629.msg692542#msg692542 date=1257013735]
[quote author=goodsport link=topic=61629.msg692510#msg692510 date=1257011848]
I would much rather have dayton than crosby in the 1st round. Lumberton matches up better for a win with dayton.
[/quote]Now thats funny ! ---  Be careful what you wish for  ---
[/quote]

Lumberton runs the ball... You don't want to play the cougs unless you can throw the ball and stop the run...
[/quote]
Wrong! Lumberton actually throws better than they run.

[quote name="goodsport" post="692602" timestamp="1257018022"]
What!   What!  Lumberton lost a scrimmage to dayton last year and you would have thought dayton just won state. Now Lumberton stumps a mud hole back in dayton this year in a big game this year (oh sorry scrimmage) Dayton thinks they are games. Even with that said Dayton better be glad they weren't in 20-4A this year.
[/quote]

Can I have some of that dope???

Dayton hasn't played really good teams over the last two weeks, but the impressive wins (28 points in the first 7 minutes of the Galena Park game and allowing 4 first downs against CE King), let's just say Dayton is easily one of the top 5 teams in Region III.
Whoever they play in the first round is going to find out what being stampeded by a Bronco is all about (just ask #14 from CE King).
He was trucked many times by the Broncos.
I think Dayton could easily win the first round game by 28 points.

Guest gladiator2
Nederland will beat Lumberton pretty convincingly. I really feel that Lumberton was the weakest team that PNG played all season. No disrespect but they are very undersized. Nederland will be physical with them and win and in the playoffs.

Guest Brubaker
[quote name="LTrain" post="694168" timestamp="1257135737"]
If the stars align just right they will  8)
[/quote]

Nederland WILL WIN Friday, then the stars will be as they should.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086

• I will never understand why someone cares what decisions a family makes regarding their own child? Maybe Joe Burrow learns great life lessons from burning up all his eligibility sitting behind Justin Fields at Ohio State but I’m sure him and his family feel like they made the right decision by transferring to LSU, becoming the #1 pick and now being the highest paid QB in NFL history. Same for Kyler Murray, Baker Mayfield and Jalen Hurts at their first stops.    I think it was more beneficial for Reggie Branch to transfer to Crosby and end up having an opportunity to play for a state title versus staying at GCM and learning life lessons while he loses and probably doesn’t go D1 because his team is a perennial loser. If Robinson throws for 2k yards this year it’s going to be a lot better for his recruitment purposes than sitting on the bench at BH, not to mention he’s going to get significant looks because of the kids he’s on the team with and the offers/commitments they’ve already made. He’s not being taught to run from competition, he’s being taught to gamble on himself just like all those other guys I mentioned did. 
    • You have found Utopia. I live in the real world.
    • Every Yuppie wants one.  Give me a V-8 with loud pipes, and they can have their electric vehicles.  Was working a major incident one day and we had a road blocked off.  Police vehicles with lights going and a kid pulls up in a Tesla.  He - let me stress that HE is sobbing uncontrollably because he is at 5% battery life and HAS to go down the road we have blocked to get to a charging station.  He pulled over and literally threw a temper tantrum because we would not let him through.  
    • Have you noticed that it's always the libs that bring up race?  For a long time now whenever a lib is losing an argument or have nothing else to say they bring up racism.  Or something silly like institutional racism.  LOL!
    • Ha!  Whatever that means!  
  • Topics