Barbers Hill Eagles vs. Port Neches Groves Indians...Act 2

BHBadboy

[quote name="KHS 89" post="707127" timestamp="1258177330"]
[size=15pt][color=purple]Great game by Barbers Hill.  You guys really made PN-G work hard for it.

Met some very gracious folks from Barbers Hill while at the game. Thanks for a great match-up!!!

SCALP EM INDIANS![/color] [/size]
[/quote]

And I would like to mention the PNG crowd- WOW you guys packed the stands....you are the first team I have seen that I can honestly say has a fan base that matches or quite possibly exceeds that of the Broncos. I was impressed for sure.  Congratulations on your win and best of luck in future rounds.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bhcorner27" post="706067" timestamp="1258140542"]
[quote author=BHBadboy link=topic=61613.msg692085#msg692085 date=1256966650]
Rematch. Lets get the hype started. I'm expecting over 1000 posts. (at least)
[/quote]

It looks like we might be able to hit that 1000 mark, especialy after the PNG fans start posting apologies for thier arrogance after they lose. ;) 
[/quote]

and you can start your apology now

[quote name="NewIndian" post="707590" timestamp="1258221890"]
[quote author=bhcorner27 link=topic=61613.msg706067#msg706067 date=1258140542]
[quote author=BHBadboy link=topic=61613.msg692085#msg692085 date=1256966650]
Rematch. Lets get the hype started. I'm expecting over 1000 posts. (at least)
[/quote]

It looks like we might be able to hit that 1000 mark, especialy after the PNG fans start posting apologies for thier arrogance after they lose. ;) 
[/quote]

and you can start your apology now
[/quote]

Im sorry. my own arrogance was apparent in that post. :)

OK my FW donkey friends are striking again. So this is for you:
Brazoswood  28
Friendswood  18

Angleton  48
Friendswood  33

Santa Fe  29
Friendswood 28

That's 3 loses by my count. Now you always  say 20-4a is a weak district and your reasoning is that you beat a disheveled Nederland team who lost a top of the line QB the week before as well as some defensive starters. Now the way I see it you are from a weak district as well. You beat Dayton 33 - 36 and Crosby beat Dayton 28-0 now deduct that from the 36-6 match between Crosby and PNG and that = a weak district based on your math. Go on and worry about how far you will go. We got our end of the deal.

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="707606" timestamp="1258222789"]
OK my FW donkey friends are striking again. So this is for you:
Brazoswood  28
Friendswood  18

Angleton  48
Friendswood  33

Santa Fe  29
Friendswood 28

That's 3 loses by my count. Now you always  say 20-4a is a weak district and your reasoning is that you beat a disheveled Nederland team who lost a top of the line QB the week before as well as some defensive starters. Now the way I see it you are from a weak district as well. You beat Dayton 33 - 36 and Crosby beat Dayton 28-0 now deduct that from the 36-6 match between Crosby and PNG and that = a weak district based on your math. Go on and worry about how far you will go. We got our end of the deal.
[/quote]

[move]** [size=16pt]clapping until hands hurt[/size] **[/move]

[quote au ;Dhor=maverick link=topic=61613.msg707627#msg707627 date=1258223477]
[quote name="NewIndian" post="707616" timestamp="1258223174"]
where is ranger 83?
[/quote]

Now that's a really good question! I think that particular ranger was last seen holding a half empty bottle and riding Tonto out of town. 
[/quote]

i got something for him ;D :-X

Just want to share something.  When Mr. Davenport got home from the hospital from his heart attack during the PNG-Central game, he was surprised to have received a nice card and note from a Dayton fan who said he was praying, along with many other Dayton fans, for his speedy recovery.  What classy fans Dayton has! I was so impressed.  I am glad to know that Dayton has such nice, caring fans.  You won't see me ever saying a negative thing about Dayton. Their fans, like ours, realize that football is important, but character is even more important.

[quote name="Squaw1" post="708279" timestamp="1258250421"]
Just want to share something.  When Mr. Davenport got home from the hospital from his heart attack during the PNG-Central game, he was surprised to have received a nice card and note from a Dayton fan who said he was praying, along with many other Dayton fans, for his speedy recovery.  What classy fans Dayton has! I was so impressed.  I am glad to know that Dayton has such nice, caring fans.  You won't see me ever saying a negative thing about Dayton. Their fans, like ours, realize that football is important, but character is even more important.
[/quote]

Thank you for sharing.  There are a lot of Dayton fans out there that share a mutual respect of our athletic programs and fans.

PNG>>>>>>>>>>>>Honor>>>>>>>>>>>Pride>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tradition

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="707972" timestamp="1258235998"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=61613.msg707968#msg707968 date=1258235939]
I'm not disapearing ;D is this post still going?  I'm just checking the basketball thread waiting to stir the Pot ;D Oh and we would kill PNG in basketball ;D
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
WB scrimmaged PNG last week and beat them by 40 points...

[quote name="SgtRey" post="708806" timestamp="1258303653"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=61613.msg707972#msg707972 date=1258235998]
I'm not disapearing ;D is this post still going?  I'm just checking the basketball thread waiting to stir the Pot ;D Oh and we would kill PNG in basketball ;D
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
[/quote]

Wouldn't doubt it.  MANY of our basketball playerS....[b]ARE STILL PLAYING FOOTBALL![/b]    ;D

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="709095" timestamp="1258326614"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=61613.msg708806#msg708806 date=1258303653]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=61613.msg707972#msg707972 date=1258235998]
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D
[/quote]
[/quote]

Wouldn't doubt it.   MANY of our basketball playerS....[b]ARE STILL PLAYING FOOTBALL![/b]     ;D
[/quote]

I guess we don't have any on the football field...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kakiri550
    Newest Member
    kakiri550

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics