Barbers Hill Eagles vs. Port Neches Groves Indians...Act 2

BHBadboy

Guest 24baseball24
[quote name="BHBadboy" post="695337" timestamp="1257219354"]
Most of our football players don't play basketball actually.
[/quote]
actually only one of them do # 14 starting free safety.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="24baseball24" post="695331" timestamp="1257219236"]
[quote author=Ranger83 link=topic=61613.msg695320#msg695320 date=1257218958]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=61613.msg695299#msg695299 date=1257218035]
[quote author=Ranger83 link=topic=61613.msg695289#msg695289 date=1257217694]
I guess what the PNG fans are saying is that THEIR team has found a way to get better as the season has progressed (I imagine it was done with hard work and superior coaching). While all the other teams, especially those in the inferior 19-4A, have maintained their poor work habits and their coaches have made no adjustments. Garbage in, garbage out.

I say we all just forefit and hand the trophy over to the Indians. We do not stand a chance. Their fans and their long standing tradition of excellence are just too much for us to overcome. What were we thinking? We are not worthy. Thanks for just allowing us to be in your presence.

[/quote]

Ranger I can understand your frustrations being a Goose Creek ISD fan. Never much to look forward to.
[/quote]

You are so right Mr. PNGFan! GCCISD and its athletes are just a notch above worthless. We just hope that we could play a team of PNG's quality so that our underprivileged students could see what class and pride are all about. That's assuming we would even be allowed in your stadium. I know how high your standards are. I would think our kids would just steal things and tear the place up. Golly I wish I could have been born a PNG Indian. Maybe my life would have meaning then.
[/quote]
im not a PNG fan but i agree GCCISD has some problems. almost as bad as north forest. you guys deserve to live in trash cans. o wait most of you do
[/quote]

Come on Mr 24baseball24. Yea, I  wish a "trash can". There are no trash cans under I-10. We could only have it so nice as to live in a REAL trash can. You have obviously been to Baytown recently. You should have known that. Gee whiz.  

Guest 24baseball24
[quote name="Ranger83" post="695348" timestamp="1257219719"]
[quote author=24baseball24 link=topic=61613.msg695331#msg695331 date=1257219236]
[quote author=Ranger83 link=topic=61613.msg695320#msg695320 date=1257218958]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=61613.msg695299#msg695299 date=1257218035]
[quote author=Ranger83 link=topic=61613.msg695289#msg695289 date=1257217694]
I guess what the PNG fans are saying is that THEIR team has found a way to get better as the season has progressed (I imagine it was done with hard work and superior coaching). While all the other teams, especially those in the inferior 19-4A, have maintained their poor work habits and their coaches have made no adjustments. Garbage in, garbage out.

I say we all just forefit and hand the trophy over to the Indians. We do not stand a chance. Their fans and their long standing tradition of excellence are just too much for us to overcome. What were we thinking? We are not worthy. Thanks for just allowing us to be in your presence.

[/quote]

Ranger I can understand your frustrations being a Goose Creek ISD fan. Never much to look forward to.
[/quote]

You are so right Mr. PNGFan! GCCISD and its athletes are just a notch above worthless. We just hope that we could play a team of PNG's quality so that our underprivileged students could see what class and pride are all about. That's assuming we would even be allowed in your stadium. I know how high your standards are. I would think our kids would just steal things and tear the place up. Golly I wish I could have been born a PNG Indian. Maybe my life would have meaning then.
[/quote]
im not a PNG fan but i agree GCCISD has some problems. almost as bad as north forest. you guys deserve to live in trash cans. o wait most of you do
[/quote]

Come on Mr 24baseball24. Yea, I  wish a "trash can". There are no trash cans under I-10. We could only have it so nice as to live in a REAL trash can. You have obviously been to Baytown recently. You should have known that. Gee whiz.  
[/quote]
ha yeah that is true but nah i was just messing with you i live in baytown lol

Ranger83 there are a few sane posters from PNG ,but it seems they practice a little more self control than the average over the top, manic, hysterical ,move over God here we are PNG type posters and we don't hear from them much. PNG may beat BH,but if they don't there won't be enough crow from here to China to feed them rascals ! :P

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="jayhawk" post="695357" timestamp="1257219984"]
Ranger83 there are a few sane posters from PNG ,but it seems they practice a little more self control than the average over the top, manic, hysterical ,move over God here we are PNG type posters and we don't hear from them much. PNG may beat BH,but if they don't there won't be enough crow from here to China to feed them rascals ! :P
[/quote]

I will then be the hardest working crow harvester in this great state.

I do not believe you are allowed to use the words "sane" and 'PNG" in the same posting. I'm sure I am mistaken, but it just does not sound correct.

Guest 24baseball24
[quote name="Ranger83" post="695365" timestamp="1257220293"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=61613.msg695357#msg695357 date=1257219984]
[/quote]

I do not believe you are allowed to use the words "sane" and 'PNG" in the same posting. I'm sure I am mistaken, but it just does not sound correct.
[/quote]
the only thing that should be put with PNG is cocky. and really has no right to be. good job on being undefeated in a crappy district :D

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="NDNTime" post="695361" timestamp="1257220137"]
These Blow Hard fans love to entertain themselves..
[/quote]

Yes Mr. NDNTime, we Blow Hard Fans do love to entertain ourselves. It's the only thing we can do better that the Mighty Indians. While the Indians are over there working hard, we are here jacking around and getting ready for basketball.  Please sir, forgive us, for we know not what we do.

[quote name="24baseball24" post="695340" timestamp="1257219459"]
[quote author=BHBadboy link=topic=61613.msg695337#msg695337 date=1257219354]
Most of our football players don't play basketball actually.
[/quote]
actually only one of them do # 14 starting free safety.
[/quote]24baseball does your mother know your on the net? did you tell her you were studying again . Shame on you -now quit talking trash and get back to preparing for "TAKS"  test -- you know 3rd time is a charm ! :o

[quote name="24baseball24" post="695371" timestamp="1257220487"]
[quote author=Ranger83 link=topic=61613.msg695365#msg695365 date=1257220293]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=61613.msg695357#msg695357 date=1257219984]
[/quote]

[/quote]
the only thing that should be put with PNG is cocky. and really has no right to be. good job on being undefeated in a crappy district :D
[/quote]
19-4a is worse than 20-4a and yall lost how many games and how bad are yall going to beat PN-G again? ;) ;)

[quote name="Ranger83" post="695374" timestamp="1257220556"]
[quote author=NDNTime link=topic=61613.msg695361#msg695361 date=1257220137]
[/quote]

Yes Mr. NDNTime, we Blow Hard Fans do love to entertain ourselves. It's the only thing we can do better that the Mighty Indians. While the Indians are over there working hard, we are here jacking around and getting ready for basketball.  Please sir, forgive us, for we know not what we do.
[/quote]

Ranger, you and your buddies are forgiven.  Now know your role and get back to being the red-headed step child like you should be.

I wasn't surprised BH played PN-G close the first time around. I was surprised when that same BH team lost to Lumberton and then went 0-3 against the upper echelon in 19-4A. I am not what you would call an Indian supporter although I do support our local schools when playoff time comes. That being said, I have seen PN-G play and, at this point in the season, they are far superior to their 20-4A counterparts and should have no problem with anyone in 19-4A (having already beaten both BH and Crosby). I'm sure BH and Crosby are also better teams than they were early in the season but, after 30 years of watching HS football (many of those years spent covering it for various media outlets), I have seen very few teams come together and play as balanced as the Indians are capable of playing. PN-G should roll over BH this time around. It will be their game to win. Nothing against the Eagles but gotta go with my eyes (what I've seen) on this one.

PN-G 38
BH 17

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="Itch?Scratchit!" post="695381" timestamp="1257220689"]
Ranger you are just a sore loser.  Please leave the Indians alone.  
[/quote]

Don't make me call that moderator guy in here! ;)

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="NDNTime" post="695385" timestamp="1257220754"]
[quote author=Ranger83 link=topic=61613.msg695374#msg695374 date=1257220556]
[quote author=NDNTime link=topic=61613.msg695361#msg695361 date=1257220137]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ranger, you and your buddies are forgiven.  Now know your role and get back to being the redheaded step child like you should be.
[/quote]

I am really starting to worry about the poor redheaded stepchildren in the Mid-County area. Quick, someone get the number to CPS!

[quote name="liltex" post="695401" timestamp="1257221278"]
All these posts for a predicted game?The way I see it if the 2 smaller schools Lumberton/Livingston get in the playoffs that sends PNG to Div.1 to play Crosby or GCM depending on the outcome of the PNG vs.Central game.
[/quote]

Please enlighten us on how this will happen..

[quote name="liltex" post="695401" timestamp="1257221278"]
All these posts for a predicted game?The way I see it if the 2 smaller schools Lumberton/Livingston get in the playoffs that sends PNG to Div.1 to play Crosby or GCM depending on the outcome of the PNG vs.Central game.
[/quote]

This poor misiformed fan is about to be slain by the PNG crusaders.

[quote name="NDNTime" post="695403" timestamp="1257221393"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=61613.msg695401#msg695401 date=1257221278]
[/quote]

Please enlighten us on how this will happen..
[/quote]

It could happen under one scenario, that is the Vidor loss, Nederland loss and Ozen win.  That would create a 5 way tie and because all teams would have a 2-2 record against each other, going to a points differential in the games.  If Lumberton and Livingston win be enough, they could go and Vidor and Nederland would stay home.  This would push PN-G into Division I, thereby eliminating the matchup with Barbers Hill.

[quote name="jayhawk" post="695068" timestamp="1257207407"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=61613.msg695043#msg695043 date=1257205888]
I got one honest question for you BH fans, what is it that makes you so confident that you will beat PNG this time around?

All I keep reading is if BH this and if BH that, then they will win! If BH does a bunch of stuff they haven't done all season they will win?? What makes you think they will change their ways all of a sudden?
The key for PNG to win is not doing something that they haven't done all year. They key is to keep doing what they have been each week. Execute. No IFs.

When your season success is predicated on ifs and buts, you are ususally in for a short season. A couple of years ago PNG had alot of ifs when we played Lamar Consolidated and LC had none. LC wins and goes on to win state. PNG was what we thought we were, a good team with some ifs and we went home early in the playoffs as we should have.

Good Luck Eagles, I think you guys have a flawed sense of reality and I really hope that you think the team that you "almost beat" or "should have beat IF" in week 0 is the same you will or might see in two weeks!
[/quote] It's a highschool game dude ! Everybody for each team is excited about their team anythng can happen in the playoffs. No one is delusional about how great PNG is you guys have literally shoved it down everyones collective throats. (Not counting a few level headed PNG posters) BH fans know the odds are against em ,but they choose not to lay down and throw in the towel before the game even starts ! Its called team "pride" you got it and so do other teams fans with out it the game wouldn't be half as fun. Good luck to all and may everybody have a deep run until they meet the Dayton Broncos's !!!!!!!
[/quote]  LOL thats funny right there
              [color=purple][size=12pt][b]GO BRONCOS
              ALWAYS BELIEVE[/b][/size][/color]

[quote name="Ranger83" post="695400" timestamp="1257221229"]
Darn it! I'm all out of quarters I'll have to l
[/quote] I thought the only place that still had pay phones was the jail house --- oops - was I not suppost to say that ! sorry my bad --I promise you I'm not trying to imply anything about Ranger83's fine charactor .( really) trust me ! Now can somebody lend me a quarter.

Actually Liltex is right. If Livingston and Lumberton get in the playoffs, then PNG will go Div.I and play either Crosby or GC Memorial depending on the outcome of their game with Central. PNG only goes Div.II if 2 of these 3 teams make the playoffs, Central, Nederland, and Vidor. Central is already in and with them being the largest school in the district, they go Div.I. Nederland and/or Vidor have to make the playoffs to send PNG to Div.II. PNG is the 4th largest school in the district.

Like Liltex said, if Livingston, Ozen, and/or Lumberton replace Nederland and Vidor as playoff teams, PNG will go Div.I

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83