Ozen Panthers Overachievers or Real Deal?

The Panthers are without a dought a better team than the previous few years, Coach Nelson and his staff are doing a heck of a job!!! So with the Panthers sitting right at (2-2) and looking at getting the ship back right over in the Pear Orchard is it simply luck or are they for real?

To me... the fact that they are overachieving makes them the real deal.

The Panthers are without a dought a better team than the previous few years, Coach Nelson and his staff are doing a heck of a job!!! So with the Panthers sitting right at (2-2) and looking at getting the ship back right over in the Pear Orchard is it simply luck or are they for real?

To me... the fact that they are overachieving makes them the real deal.

AMEN!

Keep on winning and everything changes.

The defense has been pretty stout from day 1.  It's been fumbles that have worn them out.  When the O makes no to minimum mistakes, the Panthers win.  They are so young in spots but not to the point which the 9th and JV teams suffer.  The future looks bright for the Boys from the Pear....

Ill have my coffee with three sugars and a splash of milk please. Have the family dog run and get the paper and sit back on my porch saturday morning cause it will be a beautiful cool morning and relish in the glow of success as i read the the front sports page about the preceived upset that happened on friday.

Im not big on predictions usually but ozen keeps hanging in there when a lot of things havent gone their way and i see that mojo continuing.

Good luck to both though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder