West Brook vs. #12 Memorial Rivalry Game Predictions?

Boy, you Memorial supporters sure have come out of the woodworks. Kinda reminds me of how Lumberton fans did a few years ago. They get one big win, and you think they just won the Super Bowl. I'm really glad ya'll beat North Shore....really. It's time somebody beat them......I just wish it had been WB. But thats just one game. It shouldn't define your season. I just have to think about how much we have improved on offense in the last month. Not to mention how good our defense is playing. PAM might win the game, but I can assure you it will not be a blow out like some of you are predicting. Our boys are playing as a team right now....and playing pretty darn well. I am a very hard person to convince that out boys can and will do something good on the field. Ask anybody. Going into the game against Lee, I was thinking that there was no way we were going to beat PAM. After seeing how much our game has improved in recent weeks, I believe we can definitely cause some problems for you guys.....and might win. Dont turn your backs on WB!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW I have been on this site long enough to see West Brook fans finally come out of hiding; ask any mod and they'll tell you brook fans were far from regular on this site or Smack.

Out of hiding?  There are about 6-8 regular Brook posters.    About the same number as memorial(although I have seen a few new PAM fans lately,  who seem to have come "out of hiding")        ;)

Im really laughing inside and out ;D Inside you PAM fans know yall are going to get beat like every year. Every year its the same thing PAM is going to blow out brook we played at PAM's stadium 2yrs. in a row an each year we we put up 40. something pts. Dont let that NS game get to your heads. Maybe its just me who have you guys played sense the SHOW and the the WOODLANDS. 4a teams and a scrub nimitz team :o WOW you guys played some power houses. We will see who Mr. Kenny harrison schedule's in the new UIL Realiament. Oh and alot of you guys (PAM) "FANS" would'nt even be posting if yall have lost to NS.

Tough call but I pick WB on this one.  Yeah, PAM beat NS but that was a fluke.  If they replayed that game today, there is no doubt in my mind that NS will win.  I may be eating crow late Friday night but I pick the Bruins over the Titans.  It will be a tough game but in the end, WB wins.

When brook was gettin throttled I didnt see any WB fans on here or the smack attack board. Fact of the matter is myself patitan (please allow back) and scooter for sure have been here and other sites supporting the Titans with post while others just observed

Hold up wait, I know when somebody is trying to shoot a "SLUG" when I hear or see one...and if by chance ANY of those "out of the wood work" post were directed towards "THAGHOST", jus know this....THAGHOST has been on this site for about 2 yrs. Not that I have to explain myself to ANY of you wb CUBS fans but I do consider myself 1 of the most LOYAL PAM TITAN fans since the since the schools begining! And the only person dat I think that may give me a close running is my brother "TH GOAT"! Win or lose I'm there support My PAM TITANS! Even in the monsoon we had against NOSHO I was there! So plz, try and find another angle to come at TITAN-TOWN.....GO YE MIGHTY TITANS!!!

has Brook beaten a state ranked team this year? just a question

No.  Has PAM beaten Central?  Just a question          ;D

nope but we beat the then #6 team in the state  ;D

You know i'm just joshing.  Look at the poll.  I picked PAM #1.  I do think the Brook D will get out there and compete.

You know i'm just joshing.  Look at the poll.  I picked PAM #1.   I do think the Brook D will get out there and compete.

oh i know, i love talking smack to the "other 5A school"  :D :D 8)

You know i'm just joshing.  Look at the poll.  I picked PAM #1.   I do think the Brook D will get out there and compete.

oh i know, i love talking smack to the "other 5A school"   :D :D 8)

I am glad that the "other" 5A team from our area is in the mix again.  Gives us big school guys something to talk about on this board.

matter of fact before stump got to West Brook, folks penciled WB  so dont go there here give us our do, its our time, West Brook will fall Frisday night cause Earl Hines Sloan and Roy is not having it at all. West Brook could not touch us when Jamaal was playing it was a blowout each time, Stump is talking trash on tha news last week, but let me tell u they aint playing Channelview r Lee this week, they r gonna see a fast physical defense in their life just likewe did north shore

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83