*WO-S vs. HF/WOS wins 62-0/Comments

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we ran a few different types of offense! Including our opening play which hayne took to the house for about 80 yards! We know it was hf that we played but i am satisfied with the play calling and the execution tonight! Only a couple penalties tonight and the offensive line looked good! We will know how good we really are come playoff time! But over all we played really good tonight offensively and defensively!

Yes we ran a few different types of offense! Including our opening play which hayne took to the house for about 80 yards! We know it was hf that we played but i am satisfied with the play calling and the execution tonight! Only a couple penalties tonight and the offensive line looked good! We will know how good we really are come playoff time! But over all we played really good tonight offensively and defensively!

Be worried about BC, OF, and HJ before you even think about the playoffs...

all things considered we looked really good tonight!

be happy with the game your cards played tonight because your waterloo is coming next friday! shouldnt you be on your thread supporting your team instead of running your ignorant trap on ours? try a "congrats" before you start spewing your hate and jealousy for wos!

be happy with the game your cards played tonight because your waterloo is coming next friday! shouldnt you be on your thread supporting your team instead of running your ignorant trap on ours? try a "congrats" before you start spewing your hate and jealousy for wos!

i would have said congratz but someone earlier was bragging about a statement game on HF and such...

and trust me...

im not jealous of wos...

i wouldn't be happy there... too cocky

i would have said congratz but someone earlier was bragging about a statement game on HF and such...

and trust me...

im not jealous of wos...

i wouldn't be happy there... too cocky

like i said on your thread, congrats on a hard fought game!

funny how you're the only one that argues with me...

what i said wasn't meant to start an arguement but was just to basically say that WOS is too concentrated on the playoffs that they're just ignoring the rest of the teams in district...

point is that yall need to focus on the other teams in district before yall even think about playoffs...

what i said wasn't meant to start an arguement but was just to basically say that WOS is too concentrated on the playoffs that they're just ignoring the rest of the teams in district...

point is that yall need to focus on the other teams in district before yall even think about playoffs...

no arguing here, you said what you needed to and i did the same.

Their not ignoring anyone!!! Move on!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Mustangs!  Kudos to the freshmen who got to participate in their first varsity game!  Way to represent.  

Now, we focus on BC.  Let's go Mustangs!!!

WO-S' not just a football team...we are family!   That's what Mustang football is all about!  

Speaking of the freshman and the others that were brought up, I guess since they got their silver then they are there to stay?

The stangs arent over looking anyone in the district! But we as fans just have confidence in our players! The stangs plan on making statements in the rest of district, not just one game! All we are saying is that we are satisfied with how we played tonight! Not that we are satisfied with just beating hf!

Way to go Mustangs!  Kudos to the freshmen who got to participate in their first varsity game!  Way to represent. 

Now, we focus on BC.  Let's go Mustangs!!!

WO-S' not just a football team...we are family!   That's what Mustang football is all about! 

Speaking of the freshman and the others that were brought up, I guess since they got their silver then they are there to stat?

Not really sure.  I've heard that it was just for this game, but I can't see the logic in giving kids their silvers for one game and them moving them back down.  Had they just gotten moved up and kept their pearls, I would think maybe it was for one game.  Like I said, I guess we'll just have to wait until next week.  If they stay on varsity, JV will have to find another QB.  I tell you, #17 seems to have something special and a good kid too.

Congrats To WOS! On The Win.

To the whole HF group. Players and fans. you are a very special group  not many people at all could endure what has gone on this season. And show the class and dignity you all have shown. My hats to you all. I pray things will turn around quick.

WOS looked good, but you have to keep in perspective who we were playing. Hopefully, we will come out next week and look just as good against BC. I did not expoect their game with Silsbee to be so close. We cannot have any let downs from here on out. We must get rolling and keep the momentum.

HF, you guys played hard. Hang in there, there is a silver lining in there somewhere. One thing about losing so many kids to injury and what not, your younger kids are getting valuable experience that will be key next year.

WOS looked good, but you have to keep in perspective who we were playing. Hopefully, we will come out next week and look just as good against BC. I did not expoect their game with Silsbee to be so close. We cannot have any let downs from here on out. We must get rolling and keep the momentum.

HF, you guys played hard. Hang in there, there is a silver lining in there somewhere. One thing about losing so many kids to injury and what not, your younger kids are getting valuable experience that will be key next year.

Yeah, we just need a Coaching Staff that can lead them. HF has never gone 0-10 in the history

of their program and someone has to take responsibility for it. I would not be calling for this had we been

competitive in our losses, but to lose the way we are right now is not good and it is time for a change.

Yeah, we just need a Coaching Staff that can lead them. HF has never gone 0-10 in the history

of their program and someone has to take responsibility for it. I would not be calling for this had we been

competitive in our losses, but to lose the way we are right now is not good and it is time for a change.

Have you any responsibility in this team? Why don't you go out and join the team? You could be their lone back-up player. You obviously have not been to a game and watched it in person?  Do you really feel that this years HF team would have differnt outcomes with different coaching staff? You can't run a race without any horses, friend no matter if you have the best rider.

Yeah, the other night there were about 6 or 7 kids on HF sideline it seemed. I've heard they have lost about 10 starters this year to injury or have quit the team. A 3A school cannot overcome losses like that, no matter who is coaching.

And let me add,  what message does it send out when you allow your kid to QUIT just because things aren't going good ??? ??? As mush as I dislike my kids playing football they know they can't quit the team. Ya gotta finish it out! ;)

Yeah, the other night there were about 6 or 7 kids on HF sideline it seemed. I've heard they have lost about 10 starters this year to injury or have quit the team. A 3A school cannot overcome losses like that, no matter who is coaching.

And let me add,  what message does it send out when you allow your kid to QUIT just because things aren't going good ??? ??? As mush as I dislike my kids playing football they know they can't quit the team. Ya gotta finish it out! ;)

the only thing a coach has control over is if they play.

the student can decide not to play football any time he wants... it's not the coaches fault they are quitting, he cant directly control that...

the student can decide not to play football any time he wants... it's not the coaches fault they are quitting, he cant directly control that...

In some circles that I am around, you don't allow your kid to quit because of a coach or for whatever reason.

In some circles that I am around, you don't allow your kid to quit because of a coach or for whatever reason.

33 probably quit

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476