We need to do something

There are a grand total of 3274 views of Lumberton Threads on Page 1  

25 members have voted

1. 1. There are a grand total of 3274 views of Lumberton Threads on Page 1

• Sware to not read another lumberton thread until they win a game in district
    • Vote to get a Lumberton Forum
    • Continue to read mindless babble

I voted to keep reading the mindless post. I figured why not if I was going to read your's. Hey I am going to start a new thread how many games will HF win this year

Dont bash another team if you cant beat them. Because you haven't earned the right to bash them yet!

To quote any corrupt politician, "We will let the people decide"

Please give me your definition of bashing???? Kinda confused with your comments about bashing Lumberton.....My post has nothing to do with the Lumberton football team....

Hey I am going to start a new thread how many games will HF win this year

If you were really smart, you would remember that there is already a thread on how many games HF would win....It was in the preseason....Researching that information would take too much of your precious time defending a defensless montage...

OR are you upset because they bent yall over in the scrimmage out in hamshire fannett

To quote the great Iverson, "We talkin' bout practice? practice? c'mon? practice?

yall are worse than them

Also If you would have research my previous posts, they state that I would be happy with a crooked number of wins for the season....this has already been accomplished.....hince, our record is 2-1...everything here on out is a glorification of students participating in the University Interscholastic League events...

I wish that people could begin to understand the meaning of the poll...It will be used as a measuring stick in order to determine just how many bandwagons we need to order...that is all...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami