Defensive Player of the Week Nominations

jdawg03

I would love to nominate Silsbee's entire defense. Held WOS to 65 total yards and no offensive points(Mustangs only score was a blocked punt in the endzone, recovered for TD)

Also WOS only crossed the 50 1 time, only getting as far as the Tiger 40 yardline.

But, I'll nominate Silsbee Linebacker Rahkeem Bolton

13 tackles, 2 for loss, 2 passes batted down.

Guest Silsbee88

I would love to nominate Silsbee's entire defense. Held WOS to 65 total yards and no offensive points(Mustangs only score was a blocked punt in the endzone, recovered for TD)

Also WOS only crossed the 50 1 time, only getting as far as the Tiger 40 yardline.

AAW, what were Keefer's stats, he was very strong last night as well and made some very good tackles in open field on punts

AAW, what were Keefer's stats, he was very strong last night as well and made some very good tackles in open field on punts

Right now I do not have them handy, but I will get them to you.