(19)Central @ Nederland predictions

;D ;D ;D ;D  Thought I forgot, huh Nederland fans?  If you have, here is another reminder.   ;D ;D

This is the hidden content, please

I remember that year Soulja1, I believe that was ya'lls way of paying us back for the 58 - 8 butt kicking we gave you the last time we played you guys, (04), remember the hurricane didn't let us repeat it in 05.... Strange things can happen in Bulldog stadium....

Nederland 14

Central 13

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good...i hope yal come to the dog house with the big head and over confident....not saying we will win but one thing is for sure,,,the ned coaches will have the troops more prepared then the jags staff.....and if its muddy.....who knows.......good luck dogs...this could put a big twist in district.....another thing, go indians,,,,png win out and lets just see what happens

good...i hope yal come to the dog house with the big head and over confident....not saying we will win but one thing is for sure,,,the ned coaches will have the troops more prepared then the jags staff.....and if its muddy.....who knows.......good luck dogs...this could put a big twist in district.....another thing, go indians,,,,png win out and lets just see what happens

thank you for the support i know coach faircloth and the boys will try their hardest, but i expect to see yall at the playoff games sitting right beside us as we have supported each other in the past ;D

thank you for the support i know coach faircloth and the boys will try their hardest, but i expect to see yall at the playoff games sitting right beside us as we have supported each other in the past ;D

Dude, get that off this thread.  We ain't thinkin about supportin you in the playoffs right now, that's a tad premature, we may be busy.

Dude, get that off this thread.  We ain't thinkin about supportin you in the playoffs right now, that's a tad premature, we may be busy.

Forget it Penny.  Some people think PNG's already won the trophy.  I hate that.  I prefer to let each game play out  as it may.  (HOWEVER, if someone talks trash, I WILL call them out on it, if need be.)

I apologize for some of these overzealous fans.

Oh, I think PNG will definitely get in, but Nederland is just finding itself.. first had to find out who's gonna play from one week to another, but once there's some continuity, they could beat a couple of teams down the stretch.  If they beat the right couple, they could find themselves in the playoffs.  It's a long road to travel, but that's what folks are thinking about in Nederland, we don't know anything else... Mark My...

PNGProud--no need to apologize for "over zealous" PN-G fans. They are just excited about their team (as they should be) because they haven't had a reason to be excited for a while. No doubt some may get a little carried away, but it's all in good fun--and I've seen the same thing from other fans about their schools. No one should have to apologize about being proud and enthusiastic for their Team, that is much better than the alternative (PN-G fans have had their share of that). Not calling you out--just reminding you of your roots.

Good luck to the DOGS--hope you pull off a win against Central!

Don't under estimate Nederland and their new offensive schemes. they played a great game last Friday. They can only get better with the way the coaching staff has put together the new plays and such... They are unpredictable and could easily upset someone from how prepared these coaches are making them.

With that said, if Central is able to adjust to all the different looks and personnel (like what Nederland gave PNG) then Central will win this one by a pretty decent margin... If they don't it will be a very interesting game towards the end.

Not really too picky on how this game turns out, but I'd love to see the underdog take it..

GO NED  ;D

Well, let me just say this. That LCM team that we beat last Friday was a better team than what they looked like. If it wasn't raining and a mudhole it would have been a closer game. And I truly believe that not only can we beat central, we can blow them out and leave them scratching their heads. Remember what I said about Adam and his timing with his recievers? What did you see last friday IN THE RAIN? A quarterback who was on time and on target with Brady & Salenga. And with the workhorse in the backfield, lovelady, I'm telling ya. I know we beat a team that's been in the cellar for a long time but I honestly think something can happen here. All we needed was that first W. Don't get over confident Central. Get ready for a football game. Because it'll be a good one.

Blowout, you said?  You need to start posting on here BEFORE you take your medication.  No way Nederland Blows anyone out, let alone Central.  Jags are not overconfident.  we're aware of Neuman and his coaching staff, there will be no suprises.  Our boys see the big prize at hand and will take NO team lightly, even if its an undermanned team that we've owned over the years. 

By the way, you people say stuff like Nederland's coaching staff, kind of downplaying Centrals.  We have a pretty good coaching staff as well that try new things and make adjustments. 

Just saying brother. Turn your lights off, lock your doors and get ready for one hellava game friday. Just saying don't be shocked. Atteberry has grown little by little every week. If you can stop our horse in the backfield and make us pass then you will win the ball game. If #40 gets running room....watch out. Lovelady is a downhill, knock the snotbubbles out of you, type runner.

And hey, I can be hopeful, right? Haha. Should be fun.

And who cares if you've owned us last year or 25 years ago? I couldn't give a crap. Only thing that matters is this year...right now. I remember 2 years ago we beat ya'll at your place I believe. And there were some Central fans sitting behind us on NEDERLANDs side. When the game was over they were leaving and yelling the score from the year before at us. I couldn't care less about last year or whatever. Doesn't matter. Just wanted to say that. Not jacking my jaws or nothing.

I've seen Lovelady last year on video and know that he's a capable runner.  He's no Grogan, but he hits the holes hard and if you are too hish to take him down, you may find yourself trucked.  We've been battle tested thus far, so there won't be much that Nederland can show us different.  The boys will be ready. 

I don't bring up years past much except to heckle your fans here (for fun of course.  I respect the Nederland program), but the 58-8 win was good and all, but that was the worst Central team to come through our halls, unless you're talking about the game that yall were beating us like 38-7 at halftime in 2007...

Yeah that's the game. Ya'll came back and almost beat us in the second half. But no. Lovelady is not a Grogan. But he is a hoss. The only thing that's gonna hurt him is playing both ways which we can't help cause of injuries and I believe grades after counting players on the sideline last week. Haha. Adjust and Overcome, baby!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• Sure.  You reassign an employee and they leave voluntarily instead of being fired and being open to litigation.  The outcome is the same, but you are making my point.  The superintendent and AD and principal are all empowered to make personnel decisions.  Instead of accepting the decision made, you talk about lawyering up, no one else was reprimanded, railroad job.  I am old enough to remember when high school sports taught life lessons...accountability being chief among them.
    • I know absolutely nothing about the situation, but I do know head coaches of sports other than the AD have actual teaching assignments, and I know from my wife having worked in the sped department of multiple schools that it’s not uncommon at all for coaches to shirk those duties.  It could very well be that this was the case at BC.  Or not, I don’t know.  Just bringing this up to point out the fact that, although many coaches only want to worry about coaching, they generally have several other responsibilities at the school.  some of them neglect or ignore these duties entirely.  If he’s been written up for other issues before, it’s a dumb argument to say “he was punished for this and others were not”.  If he had a pile of write ups in his file and they did not then it makes sense that the punishments were different.  
    • He wasn’t fired, he was reassigned and people get reassigned all the time. If he was actually fired, then you would have a point, but he wasn’t fired. Based on the information presented here no way this would stand if they fired him and he lawyered up. 
    • I heard the assistant was going to get this job and assume it was referring to the old Vidor coach, Nate Smith.  I always thought he did more with less at Vidor and can't help but think he shares some responsibility in Vidor's recent success. 
    • Classic Bridge City.  Always someone else's fault, refs/umpires cheated, AD with an agenda, yada, yada, yada.  As far as I can tell it's damn near impossible to get fired at these schools so when someone does get fired, it's usually something.  Drama at Bridge City is a constant.  The guy did a good job coaching basketball and I'm sure he'll continue that somewhere else.  Time to move on.
  • Topics