*Dayton vs. Crosby/Crosby wins 28-0

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to the Cougars!! Congrats!!

I just took another bite of my [shadow=red,left]CROW[/shadow] sandwich and it is horrible, maybe I can half it with a BH fan.

No thanks, I've already eaten plenty.  ;)

What a night for Texas high school football !

Congrats to the Cougars and Patriots. Big wins for both schools.

And do not forget PAM...knocking off the 'Stangs of Northshore..Great job.

Now back to my crow burger.  ;D

Ranger83's computer might explode this week.  ;D ;D

Talk about real class.  When Payton Ploch was hurt, you could hear the Crosby coaches cheering because he was hurt.  I could hear this through the radio broadcast.  Sounds like our announcers are real close to the Crosby coaches in the press box.

Made me wonder.One of their (Crosby's) players ran and shoved a Dayton player after a play was WAY over the kid from Dayton was walking away and the kid from Crosby came and shoved him hard.No ref saw it.EVERYBODY else did.Crosby was on their game Dayton wasn't.

That hit could be heard at the top of the bleachers and the ball came out.  It was right by our sidelines and the whole crowd was going nuts. I am sure that was what the coaches were cheering about.  The QB got up and walked off so it was not as he was just laying there.

As for the pushing play on the Dayton side, I watched that play very closely.... the dayton player him pushed him first when the play was dead and then the Crosby player did push him back.... y'all just see what you want to see... still not right on Crosby's part but I believe the coaches pulled him right after the play....

As for the X factor.... he did flip off the crowd with 2 hands..... and he was throwing punches on the first play that went out of bounds.  the ref first recognized this and said out loud "they are both out of the game!!!" Crosby thought their rover was out and pulled him off the field then saw X on the next play. I guess he changed his mind. As for the weather conditions, I believe Crosby had to play on the same field with the same weather conditions.  I believe they put the ball on the ground 3 times to, just were good enough to cover them.  anyways does not matter. the game is over.

Good game men......It is amazing what can happen when you believe in yourself........ Now on to North Forest!!

Talk about real class.  When Payton Ploch was hurt, you could hear the Crosby coaches cheering because he was hurt.  I could hear this through the radio broadcast.  Sounds like our announcers are real close to the Crosby coaches in the press box.

Made me wonder.One of their (Crosby's) players ran and shoved a Dayton player after a play was WAY over the kid from Dayton was walking away and the kid from Crosby came and shoved him hard.No ref saw it.EVERYBODY else did.Crosby was on their game Dayton wasn't.

That hit could be heard at the top of the bleachers and the ball came out.  It was right by our sidelines and the whole crowd was going nuts. I am sure that was what the coaches were cheering about.  The QB got up and walked off so it was not as he was just laying there.

As for the pushing play on the Dayton side, I watched that play very closely.... the dayton player him pushed him first when the play was dead and then the Crosby player did push him back.... y'all just see what you want to see... still not right on Crosby's part but I believe the coaches pulled him right after the play....

As for the X factor.... he did flip off the crowd with 2 hands..... and he was throwing punches on the first play that went out of bounds.  the ref first recognized this and said out loud "they are both out of the game!!!" Crosby thought their rover was out and pulled him off the field then saw X on the next play. I guess he changed his mind. As for the weather conditions, I believe Crosby had to play on the same field with the same weather conditions.  I believe they put the ball on the ground 3 times to, just were good enough to cover them.  anyways does not matter. the game is over.

Good game men......It is amazing what can happen when you believe in yourself........ Now on to North Forest!!

OK I will believe you after you can tell me how many times my cell phone rang during the game and what was the license plate of the car I was driving.

You seem to have seen and heard everything that happened in the stadium.  This is only a test.  It sounds like you were on the top row for the hit on Ploch and on the sideline for the call by the official or maybe you just heard this from someone else who heard this from someone else.

good point oldrock

Thanks.  I wanted to make one more point.  I know that only the Varsity records count but this is a look at the Dayton Varsity future.

Dayton 7th B beat Crosby 7th B (could not find the score)

Dayton 7th A beat Crosby 7th A (could not find the score)

Dayton 8th B 27 Crosby 8th B 0

Dayton 8th A 13 Crosby 8th A 0

Dayton 9th B 22 Crosby 9th B 14

Dayton 9th A 48 Crosby 9th A 6

Dayton JV 20 Crosby JV 0

Like I said only Varsity records count but our future is looking pretty good

Guest Ranger83

Ok Dayton fans, tell me this: When you saw the Crosby team take the field, you were thinking, no way this team beats us. They are all about 5'2" (with the exception of Merka and #4). But I kid you not, that defense brings the wood!

OK I will believe you after you can tell me how many times my cell phone rang during the game and what was the license plate of the car I was driving.

You seem to have seen and heard everything that happened in the stadium.  This is only a test.  It sounds like you were on the top row for the hit on Ploch and on the sideline for the call by the official or maybe you just heard this from someone else who heard this from someone else.

no was there. and the hit was so hard that you could have hear it from the parking lot. I watched the game very closely... I heard the ref say they were both out...... as for your phone i guess it was on vibrate.

Ok Dayton fans, tell me this: When you saw the Crosby team take the field, you were thinking, no way this team beats us. They are all about 5'2" (with the exception of Merka and #4). But I kid you not, that defense brings the wood!

don't know what you were looking at but Crosby has 4 WR over 6' 1'' two over 6' 4".  The line is not that big but can block. the D backs and LB are not that big but can bring the wood.

I agree w/ the flipper..."coug fan girl" comes out of the woodwork to give "Daytown" her thoughts?

Looks like "Crostbie's" academics are keeping stride with their athletic program...

I really hate to see Dayton's program lose at all...but to a town whose fans, that live less than 10 miles away, can't even spell their opponent's name, when I'm sure they've lived there all their lives...don't they still sell spirit ribbons on Fridays anymore?

Perhaps she should spend a quarter, get one of those ribbons and study who the opponent is so she can effectively insult the losing team with some dignity.

Fumbles...Dayton's setting records with the most fumbles in a 12-man football game...I think we're clear that gifting the opposition with 7-8 turnovers is the contributing factor in a loss like this...

it's been a while since I've been here, but the "coug girl" person set me off...

Let's go 'Broncs...pull this season out!!  I have faith Big Stew will let the kids know what's what this week...I don't see another loss anytime soon...

Guest Ranger83

don't know what you were looking at but Crosby has 4 WR over 6' 1'' two over 6' 4".  The line is not that big but can block. the D backs and LB are not that big but can bring the wood.

I think that is what I said. I was using exaggeration to make a point.

They are undersized, but play a lot bigger.

Talk about real class.  When Payton Ploch was hurt, you could hear the Crosby coaches cheering because he was hurt.  I could hear this through the radio broadcast.  Sounds like our announcers are real close to the Crosby coaches in the press box.

Talk about slanderous... They're are more people than coaches in those press boxes.. also was it a big hit they may have been happy how their defense was playing...

And if you think thats true of our coaches man your wrong... some of the nicest guys Ive ever met.

I agree w/ the flipper..."coug fan girl" comes out of the woodwork to give "Daytown" her thoughts?

Looks like "Crostbie's" academics are keeping stride with their athletic program...

I really hate to see Dayton's program lose at all...but to a town whose fans, that live less than 10 miles away, can't even spell their opponent's name, when I'm sure they've lived there all their lives...don't they still sell spirit ribbons on Fridays anymore?

Perhaps she should spend a quarter, get one of those ribbons and study who the opponent is so she can effectively insult the losing team with some dignity.

Fumbles...Dayton's setting records with the most fumbles in a 12-man football game...I think we're clear that gifting the opposition with 7-8 turnovers is the contributing factor in a loss like this...

it's been a while since I've been here, but the "coug girl" person set me off...

Let's go 'Broncs...pull this season out!!  I have faith Big Stew will let the kids know what's what this week...I don't see another loss anytime soon...

Someone needs a Crow Burger...

8 Turnovers and i'm sure none of them were punch outs, helmet to ball hits or excellent penetration by the defense to get the ball before the fumbler?

Whats your telling me is the Crosby Cougars just set the State records for forced turnovers in a game, and every fumble is a forced fumble because you have to recover it, thus either a) your offense is slow and doesn't know how to jump on balls, or B) the little engines that could we're playing fumble drill all night? ...

"Looks like "Crostbie's" academics are keeping stride with their athletic program..." Didn't we just beat Dayton? So if thats true then "Crostbies" academics must be pretty damn good... Dunno more than half my senior class had good scholarships to Division 1 universities? whats the graduation statistics for dayton?

It seems like i've been the grammar guy the past week

"I really hate to see Dayton's program lose at all...but to a town whose fans, that live less than 10 miles away, can't even spell their opponent's name, when I'm sure they've lived there all their lives...don't they still sell spirit ribbons on Fridays anymore?"

We'll can versus wanting to piss you off are two different things... Possibly cougar girl can't spell possibly shes an extremely well educated women who wanted to piss you off...

As for spelling... I pretty sure the illiteracy rate is higher in Dayton... Just a hunch...

As for Spirit Ribbons perhaps you should get that Crow burger and start eating sir...

And spare me the next comeback which is "I'm highly educated" Because i am as well so good luck to the broncos for the rest fo the year hope your QB's fine.

Too other Dayton Fans the above is to prove a point to an unmentionable... none of it is meant to be a "crack" on Dayton its just i don't like this person.

Go Coogs! Going for that district title, and if the defense plays like that those cougs gonna be hard to beat...

I predicted a win but never expected a shut-out. But apperently was right that Daytons linebackers don't like taking hits from Merka...

(is this video saved so we can watch it again or was it only live feed? )

Just another team on PN-G's soft schedule.   ;)

Either PNG is really good or our defense wasn't playing because the other loss is to a top 5 state team (or so a couple websites say)

Rumor has it Dave Campbell has PNG #1 in the state followed by Crosby #2......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder