Nederland's Balls?

Did anyone else notice that Ned's footballs were very light colored?  Almost the color of their skin.  I found that interesting.

Possibly another Neumann idea, to further tip the scales for Ned?  If so, pretty clever!  The balls actually almost matched the color of their pants.

I wonder where we could find some purple balls???

Did anyone else notice that Ned's footballs were very light colored?  Almost the color of their skin.  I found that interesting.

Possibly another Neumann idea, to further tip the scales for Ned?  If so, pretty clever!  The balls actually almost matched the color of their pants.

Not a good question to ask IMO  ;)

Guest pirates

Central uses the same balls, I GOT ONE.  ;D

Let clarify that.  One of the Central coaches gave me one after the game.  I DID NOT STEAL IT.  :D

Guest KHS 89

I bet we could find a few blue ones..... ;D

Did anyone else notice that Ned's footballs were very light colored?  Almost the color of their skin.  I found that interesting.

Possibly another Neumann idea, to further tip the scales for Ned?  If so, pretty clever!  The balls actually almost matched the color of their pants.

I bet we could find a few blue ones..... ;D

I know where there's 2...

::)

j/k   ;D

::gives Proud karma for making me laugh my footballs off::

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder