Silsbee Tigers VS. West Orange-Stark Mustangs who takes this mega game?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Silsbee has beaten WO-S before

Silsbee has played several good teams very close

Silsbee has a great offense

Silsbee is at home

WO-S doesn't lose district games

WO-S doesn't lose many non-district games and are still mad about the Jasper game

WO-S defense is very good and the offense has the capability

Silsbee doesn't have the size factor that has hurt WO-S this year

Game has been anticipated since the year began so the atmosphere will be electric and the house will be packed.

Hard to say but I give WO-S the advantage by 7.

I have seen only two games this year.  Jasper vs. WOS, and Jasper vs. Silsbee.  If the WOS team I saw shows up, and the Silsbee team I saw last night shows up, I think Silsbee will take it by at least a TD.  We hear a lot about "athletes", but for sure the Silsbee QB and their apparent main receiver fit that description.  Time after time, Johnson would pull off a miracle throw on third and fourth downs while in the grasp.  Jasper simply did not have an answer most of the time for their receiver who came down with seemingly everything thrown his way in spite of double coverage.

Good luck to both teams!  :)

Guest bleed orange

You guys kill me. When you almost did not beat Kirbyville and lost to Jasper. You complained about the offense and the OC. Now all of a sudden your back on track and everything is good. Funny what a win will do for the mindset of a person. But lose and all hell breaks loose. Ride one side of the fence.

You guys kill me. When you almost did not beat Kirbyville and lost to Jasper. You complained about the offense and the OC. Now all of a sudden your back on track and everything is good. Funny what a win will do for the mindset of a person. But lose and all heck breaks loose. Ride one side of the fence.

Your comment about "you guys" would be more accurate if you said "you", as in one individual.  Jasper won the game against WO-S hands down.  Most of us who follow the Mustangs will readily admit that, but our common view gets overshadowed because we don't post every five seconds.

With that said, the Mustangs will get things turned around, and last night was the first step in that direction.  Next week's game will be intense.    

First off, bleed orange, take a hike, a long one, you will not be missed I promise you.  WO-S wins this one.  I don't think Silsbee will see the same team Jasper and KVille did.  I'll go with the 'Stangs by 1 point or 20, to pick a spread in this rivalry is foolish.

Guest bleed orange

You guys kill me. When you almost did not beat Kirbyville and lost to Jasper. You complained about the offense and the OC. Now all of a sudden your back on track and everything is good. Funny what a win will do for the mindset of a person. But lose and all heck breaks loose. Ride one side of the fence.

Your comment about "you guys" would be more accurate if you said "you", as in one individual.  Jasper won the game against WO-S hands down.  Most of us who follow the Mustangs will readily admit that, but our common view gets overshadowed because we don't post every five seconds.

With that said, the Mustangs will get things turned around, and last night was the first step in that direction.  Next week's game will be intense.    

I agree.

Amen, griff, amen. So true.

Guest bleed orange

First off, bleed orange, take a hike, a long one, you will not be missed I promise you.  WO-S wins this one.  I don't think Silsbee will see the same team Jasper and KVille did.  I'll go with the 'Stangs by 1 point or 20, to pick a spread in this rivalry is foolish.

That hurts my feeling.  ;D ;D ;D

Guest bleed orange

Sorry I quit, your 1600+ posts intimidate the heck out of me.  All the man said was that WO-S had a good game and maybe are playing better football but you couldn't accept that.  Still wish you'd take a hike.

No, you don't quit. I don't have a problem with WOS. I support them except against us of course. Yes, they did have a good game and I hope they work out the kinks except against us of course.  My deal is some people put to much pressure on the WOS kids. They are kids and will make mistakes just like adults. Two weeks ago after the kirbyville game a poster was hammering the OC. All I am saying is give the coaches and kids a chance to play or coach better before you question "what's wrong"? I am referring to other posters. I am too old to take a hike. ;D ;D ;D

After seeing both teams play this year I'm going to favor Silsbee in this game.  Both teams are good, but Silsbee played us better and actually suppose to beat us. I just hate it for the kids they played so hard and still lost because of bad decisions.  No need to go in details I just hope you'll get your coaching issue fixed.  Of course I'm from Jasper and I know you'll can care less what I think, but I'm only giving my opinion.  Besides WOS brags to much and when they lost to us they had nothing but excuses.  Learn to give credit where credit is due !!!!!!!  Good Luck Tigers and keep your heads up !!!!!!

Always respect those Bulldogs !!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476