To all you PNG fans who think you're so good

Puma42

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Puma, you have to be a kid to make comments like that to get everyone stirred up. Why not just say hey we're going to win Friday night. Nederland's schedule has been brutal both on the scoreboard and in injuries. Good luck to the team getting healthy, maybe we can get Puma to suit up, and I have access to the field. We can have Puma run the ball in shotgun alley and show him how real men hit. hahahaha  :D

Puma:

I think that I may speak for many Nederland fans when I say - stop it you, are embarassing yourself and the rest of us with your posts in this thread. 

While I don't think PNG is as good as their record may indicate, they are a solid team and they have to be considered the favorite this week.  I expect Nederland to play hard and maybe even pull off a shocker, but odds are they will have to take their butt-kicking like men this week.

It is definitely not our year, but I have confidence in Neumann and co. and Nederland will be back.   

Guest Brubaker

Mark my words, Nederland will not win another game the rest of this season.

PNG will go to the playoffs.

I have marked em ADFREAKIN MIN, what's your dog in this freakin RACE???? I marked your words.

LCM is a different team with a different attitude this year..Ned will find that out next week. BH is a lot tougher team than many expected this year..Ask Lumberton, BH gave them all they wanted. I feel for ned this year.I hate to see one kid get hurt, much less the high number that ned has lost this year. The reality is that every game in 20-4A is going to be a knock-down,drag out affair this season. I don't think we will really know who is that good until probably week 6. One thing I do know is that I am very proud of our boys and our coaching staff and I believe we have great things in store for us. Puma maybe you should be more supportive of your team instead of slamming other teams and their fans..

Guest Brubaker

Mark my words, Nederland will not win another game the rest of this season.

PNG will go to the playoffs.

Easy there Aggie. Get a crooked number in the W column , then we'll talk.

\

What Freakin Dog do you have in this RACE ADMIN AGGIE??? Why would anybody need to mark your words??? Do you have some justification that you'll gain by me marking these words??? You're now on my most DISLIKED ADMIN list.  I'm talking to PNG fans and they haven't hacked me off as much as you... stay out of our MADNESS with this mark my words crap.  Show some respect, or don't and I'll make my own opinion.

Ok, first the OP has to be a troll. If not, he represents the most ignorant, distant Nederland fan.

If you are a PNG fan, or any fan for that matter, why even respond to something like this? Don't feed the troll. He's gotten some of you so fired up that any kind of logical conversation about the game Friday has been thrown out the window.

Learn some internet savvy, please.

Secondly, as we have seen through the years, previous records matter not during Mid-County Madness. Anything can happen when 16-18 year old kids line up on a Friday night. It's hard to predict the outcome of any teenagers actions, much less those during a sporting event.

With all that being said, the Indians have to be the favorite, 'weak' schedule or not. Nederland has suffered through an unheard of amount of injuries this season. They have to be efficient, yet still creative, in their gameplan this week to move the ball against a tough PNG defense.

Good luck to both sides. Play hard and enjoy the experience. It's one of the greatest rivalries in this state.

Ok, first the OP has to be a troll. If not, he represents the most ignorant, distant Nederland fan.

If you are a PNG fan, or any fan for that matter, why even respond to something like this? Don't feed the troll. He's gotten some of you so fired up that any kind of logical conversation about the game Friday has been thrown out the window.

Learn some internet savvy, please.

Secondly, as we have seen through the years, previous records matter not during Mid-County Madness. Anything can happen when 16-18 year old kids line up on a Friday night. It's hard to predict the outcome of any teenagers actions, much less those during a sporting event.

With all that being said, the Indians have to be the favorite, 'weak' schedule or not. Nederland has suffered through an unheard of amount of injuries this season. They have to be efficient, yet still creative, in their gameplan this week to move the ball against a tough PNG defense.

Good luck to both sides. Play hard and enjoy the experience. It's one of the greatest rivalries in this state.

Very refreshing post, some folks on here are unbearable.

Just a few facts on our "weak" schedule for the OP.

Barbers Hill is 3-2 (2-0 in district) There only losses were by 1 point to us and by 6 points to Lumberton.

Crosby is 2-0 since opening losses to top ten Ennis and us.

Texas City has played one game since their loss to us. The played Friendswood and lost 33-17. Texas City was winning this game 17-16 with 8 minutes left in the 4th. Friendswood scored twice late to pull away. The same TC team PN-G shutdown rushing the ball ran for 271 yards on Friendswood. The same Friendswood team that hammered Nederland 42-7. Nederland had 70 total yards in that game.

So the fact is we have played a solid schedule up to this point and have came out 4-0. Nederland has played a tougher schedule and have had their butt's handed to them twice and then proceeded to get beat by maybe the worse team in the district last Friday.

Good luck to the bulldogs Friday night.

Texas City never lead in the Friendswood game. 19-17 was as close as they came. But Texas City is a solid squad.

You are right. My math was a little off.

By the way....I just got through standing in line for over 2 hours to get my tickets. It is going to be an electric atmosphere Friday night.

Pumafan or whatever shut up you no nothing about Crosby, i go there im a senior, we are 2-2,2-0 in district man, and PNG has a better team, i havent heard Nederland doing good 4-0 is good but its gonna be 4-1 after PNG steam rolls the Bulldogs. Thanx akifan94 for telling him we are 2-0 and saying we have a good team, Nederland will lose

Pumafan or whatever shut up you no nothing about Crosby, i go there im a senior, we are 2-2,2-0 in district man, and PNG has a better team, i havent heard Nederland doing good 4-0 is good but its gonna be 4-1 after PNG steam rolls the Bulldogs. Thanx akifan94 for telling him we are 2-0 and saying we have a good team, Nederland will lose

??

So we steamroll Nederland and drop to 4-1? Nederland is currently 1-3.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124