To all you PNG fans who think you're so good

Puma42

"Oh yea, thats right. We're 4-0." Get a hold of yourself PNG people. Look at who've you played. A game against Brabers Hill that was way closer than it should have been, Crosby (Enough said), and an interception away from overtime against LCM. Wait, who? Thats right, LCM. PNG is just like Ole' Miss, they have yet to prove a thing. Lets take a look at what it would be like if PNG had Nederland's schedule and vice versa. PNG would be 1-3 with their only win coming against Ozen. They would have gotten crushed against WOS, Waller and Friendswood. And Nederland would be a sure 4-0. This is gonna be a better game than everyone thinks, just watch. You PNG people don't want to believe this but its true.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh yea, thats right. We're 4-0." Get a hold of yourself PNG people. Look at who've you played. A game against Brabers Hill that was way closer than it should have been, Crosby (Enough said), and an interception away from overtime against LCM. Wait, who? Thats right, LCM. PNG is just like Ole' Miss, they have yet to prove a thing. Lets take a look at what it would be like if PNG had Nederland's schedule and vice versa. PNG would be 1-3 with their only win coming against Ozen. They would have gotten crushed against WOS, Waller and Friendswood. And Nederland would be a sure 4-0. This is gonna be a better game than everyone thinks, just watch. You PNG people don't want to believe this but its true.

You had better run and hide. I feel a Indian uprising on your young scalp. ;D ;D

Everyone in the district can beat LCM and you guys played Barbers Hill week 0. If I recall everyone on our team was healthy then so I'm pretty sure we would have put them away with ease.

You keep thinking that about LCM. They are going to put a beatin' on Nederland this year. You guys lost to OZEN. O-Z-E-N. ;)

Hey Puma,

You do realize that only a very small percentage of PNG fans contribute to this site.  Sure some of our fans do too much bragging and I (a PNG NDN fan) hate to see them giving us a bad name.  Of course I feel before each game that we will win but that is just believing in my team.  I felt that way last season and you know how we did that year!  I know we have a good team this year and that we may be fortunate to be 4-0.  LCM played a very good game with a small number of players and I think they will win some games before this year is over.  Anyway Puma, not all of the PNG fans are arrogant.

Ok dude you are losing it. You will be embarresed after this season. I feel sorry for Nederland but not you. I hope Nederland finds away it is really sad when a team especially with a good coach loses so many when there players are already thin. Best of luck to nederland the rest of the season. If PNG loses to Nederland then they will hear it for sure. But if they win then you are not looking good for dinner sat it will be crow crow and more crow.

Everyone in the district can beat LCM and you guys played Barbers Hill week 0. If I recall everyone on our team was healthy then so I'm pretty sure we would have put them away with ease.

I don't know what happened to get your hackles all up but I hope you get your chance to back up this talk come the playoffs.  I don't think you will considering the size difference in the schools but I can promise you it wouldn't be near as EASY as you would like to believe.  We at the HILL ain't as bad as everyone thought we would be.  PNG played it's tail off to beat us and deservedly so.  I think that's a pretty good team you are messin with so good luck.

Is this board for real look let me tell you something puma I am one of the PNG fans you dont like. Yes we are 4-0 and yes we did play some good teams my respect goes to all of them  These kids who play this game are all high school kids and on any given night can play a super star game or a pitful pop warner style game but one thing that doesnt change is our fans  we are there for our team season in and season out so before you start cutting on my indians go worry about your dogs and understand that the indians are coming in just four days  better bring your popcorn :o

Hey Puma, How many games have you watched at the Reservation this year? I hope you will be there Friday night to see what we are so excited about. We have only played the teams that were scheduled, just like everybody else. I do wish your dogs weren't injured. It would make for a better game.

Guest Brubaker

Is this board for real look let me tell you something puma I am one of the PNG fans you dont like. Yes we are 4-0 and yes we did play some good teams my respect goes to all of them  These kids who play this game are all high school kids and on any given night can play a super star game or a pitful pop warner style game but one thing that doesnt change is our fans  we are there for our team season in and season out so before you start cutting on my indians go worry about your dogs and understand that the indians are coming in just four days  better bring your popcorn :o

Huh?  I get the part about laying off the kids... but your fans haven't helped you the past 15 years save a couple.  Now, a depleted freakin dog pound and a new coach may help, but your fans, they cheer... that's it, they don't score or block or tackle... at least they haven't for awhile.

I don't know what happened to get your hackles all up but I hope you get your chance to back up this talk come the playoffs.  I don't think you will considering the size difference in the schools but I can promise you it wouldn't be near as EASY as you would like to believe.  We at the HILL ain't as bad as everyone thought we would be.  PNG played it's tail off to beat us and deservedly so.  I think that's a pretty good team you are messin with so good luck.

You get 'em Steele, the boy don't know what he's talking about, I said it after L-Town played ya'll, BH at that time was the best 0-2 team in Southeast Texas and I personally think if you guys don't put away Dayton, you will at least be 2nd in your district. As far as LCM, I'm betting they will beat Nederland just like Ozen did.

You get 'em Steele, the boy don't know what he's talking about, I said it after L-Town played ya'll, BH at that time was the best 0-2 team in Southeast Texas and I personally think if you guys don't put away Dayton, you will at least be 2nd in your district. As far as LCM, I'm betting they will beat Nederland just like Ozen did.

Before the L-train start in on the MCM fun they need to at have a 10 win season and make the playoffs 12 out 14 years. L-train has a long way to go. Get back with us in 7 more years.

Grow up, Puma, these are kids you're talking about.

The L-Train is gonna make sur it is back to back years that dem dogs dont make the playoffs  :-*

Short memory, we made the playoffs last year. Defeated CE king in Bi-district, lost a heartbreaker to Magnolia.

By the way, that will be decided long before we play yall.

thats right im thinking of the year before and this year  j/k

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami