2010 19-4A

Guest Ranger83

Guest Ranger83

We prefer winning at sports people care about.....which would be 1.

But wouldn't you like to be the best in the state at something, just for once?

When was the Hill's last Men's State Championship in something other than One Act Play?

It doesn't matter when now does it? But we have tasted the championship wine before. Now it could still be a long time before it happens again, but hey it did happen. ;D

Stale : A stale wine is dull and lifeless, perhaps it sat too long in a container before being bottled.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was the Hill's last Men's State Championship in something other than One Act Play?

When you were 6  ;D

Guest Ranger83

Ranger I didn't mean to slight you by hoping to continue the matchups with Dayton, at the rate GCM is improving, there will be plenty of good 4a rivalries in the area for years to come. It just makes it more fun when your opponents can beat you any given Fridaynight.

It's ok. It nice to see people get what they ask for, sort of like Christmas morning. Makes me feel all tingly inside.

Guest Ranger83

When you were 6  ;D

;D ;D ;D

That IS a long time ago!

It doesn't matter when now does it? But we have tasted the championship wine before. Now it could still be a long time before it happens again, but hey it did happen. ;D

Stale : A stale wine is dull and lifeless, perhaps it sat too long in a container before being bottled.

You had to have read that somewhere, because your program is too young be drinking adult drinks!

Guest Ranger83

You had to have read that somewhere, because your program is too young be drinking adult drinks!

I was on my bottle of MD 20/20 I got in the Dirty Bay cafeteria.

Guest Ranger83

Ranger, I look forward to the week we play you guys, it should be fun! Here's to a good week for GCM! :)

I hope so. I hate those bad weeks! Makes my bar tab go up!

I love me some good smack talkin'!

Ranger, I look forward to the week we play you guys, it should be fun! Here's to a good week for GCM! :)

Beat Crosby and I'll buy ya a good ole BH Sonic made shake ,by good ole BH employees ;D

Next week we can start the Smack-o-Thon ;D ;D

BH by 30!!! crap there i went and started early  :'(

Guest Ranger83

Beat Crosby and I'll buy ya a good ole BH Sonic made shake ,by good ole BH employees ;D

I've heard that about you BH boys. A little "quick" on the draw. ;)

BH by 3 over Dayton.  Looking forward to visitng Donkey Stadium to see that PINK endzone.  ;)

This assumed BH learns to run the screen better against the pass rush.

I've heard that about you BH boys. A little "quick" on the draw. ;)

Shhhhhh :-[

Guest Ranger83

Ranger,

Yall play games in Stallworth?  I assume the field behind the school is a practice field?????

Yes. Varsity football games are at Stallworth.

We have an Auxiliary Field for undersquad games and two practice fields that are located next to the Auxiliary Field.

BH Fan quote...

I hope yall can go a couple of rounds that will prolong the embarrassment once Basketball starts and the Hill SMACKS ya around again  And then Baseball SMACK again! Already SMACKED down Bronco Volleyball Again

Seriously though, I've always been a Bronco fan, but some of the statements I read on the Fearless Picks "aka I don't know crap Picks" which always seem to have a stab at the Hill can get a little much.

Can't wait till the next picks

Goodluck in the Playoffs I'll still be rooting for ya!

It's all about fun here...

I do have BH ranked to go into the playoffs and if you read into my predictions I do make stabs at all the teams (especially when they play the Broncos).

Good luck to BH...

Glad we are finally playing each other.

The junior high games are very evenly matched, and in everything except football, the hill usually does edge us out.

BH by 3 over Dayton.  Looking forward to visitng Donkey Stadium to see that PINK endzone.  ;)

This assumed BH learns to run the screen better against the pass rush.

The thing about using feminine or derogatory terms to describe opponent is, when you loose it means you got beat by a weakling, loser, girly team. Respect your opponent and the loss isn't as bad.  ;)

It has to be a better game this year ;D I hope BH can Win, but I know the odds will be greatly in the Broncos favor! I predict however ,this year we will raise a Bronco eyebrow or two ;D Maybe even cause a Dayton coach to pucker up at one point in the game :o

Well i am thinking something along the lines of a close close close game not no blow out this year . last year we had some major injuries every team Dugat Played on which my son played with back in Little league football in ( Trinity Valley Football ) they always had pride and effort . they lost very few games . and which Dugat carried on with the team that bh played last year . yes Dayton is a good team this year but there not the best . i think that BH+Dayton will both be playoff contenders in the 09-10 year . lets not count out BH they have proven there self to be one of the strongest teams they have seen in 2 years . Both games they lost where lost because of turn overs it APPEARS Price pulled his head out his butt and worked on that and the offense is calling some good plays now . thats just my $0.02 its had to say whos gonna win but its gonna be a close game only 3 weeks away .. Well see when it comes .

Daytons not as good as last year and how do you know that.  Is it because we lost our only 2 players on our team.  The thing that I cant believe is that we are scoring about 10 more points a game this year, just amazing.  Dayton must be cheating or something.  Help me with something, why is bh so good, what are you basing it on.  The king or galena park game.

Purpleforever i bet we keep the game close when yall come to Crosby, mark my words yall are on our turf yall will not embarrass us, ploch, and xavier cant wait to see them, we should give Xavier a warm welcome back to his old battle ground cant wait to beat Dayton, my good friend Blake Leerma goes to school in Dayton and he says yall have been talkin a lot of mess, yall can talk the talk but u cant walk the walk. CrosbyCoogforever Class of 2010 Senior 

Personally I will be glad when the time comes when its a week by week time for all 19-4A teams to be very competitive w/each other.Tough games bring out the best in you and I love good hard nose close football games.Time is coming and re-districting is on the horizon.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami