2010 19-4A

Guest Ranger83

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daytons not as good as last year and how do you know that.  Is it because we lost our only 2 players on our team.  The thing that I cant believe is that we are scoring about 10 more points a game this year, just amazing.  Dayton must be cheating or something.  Help me with something, why is bh so good, what are you basing it on.  The king or galena park game.

I can try to answer ,but not sure it will help. Dayton lost the two kids on their team that was responsilbe for 90% of the offense last year. Can't be replaced don't care how you slice it. Since the D is out of jail now Dayton should have a better defense ;D  I cannot see Dayton making a return trip to state this year probably a third round loss. Is that a bad thing NO I would love to see round 3 (With my team playing that is);D if you sat through BH's seasons last two years you would understand the excitment for us this year. This years BH team is a traditional team and something BHFans were used too for the last decade! We have had two years sitting at the house during the playoffs and as far as you can see down to the 7th grade there is TALENT!!!!! BH isn't a great team, but a competitive one at this point.

Dayton is still the better team and will make the most noise in this district IMHO. Goodluck Broncos!

Well said BH FAN. Life is much better this year. beer sales on the Hill are way down. Life is good again.

Can't wait till the Ponies tangle up with the Eaglettes again...

Our 7th grade Ponies are AWEsome!

Would give the edge to the 8th grade class to BH, but the 9th and 10th grade bunch were edged out (slightly) by Dayton.

Will be interesting to see which set of kids improves the most.  (talking football of course)

Would easily say that at BH there is loads more talent in 9th and 10th grade than in 11th and 12th grade.

Actually I haven't seen our 7th graders and not sure how they are doing ,but I have a friends son on the 8th and they have been killing folks latley!! They did lose one game to a team called "Highlander"???

The highlander team you are referring to is AWEsome!

Saw them play our 7th graders (we won 8 to 0).

They are a junior high that feeds into Woodlands High School.

I think they have an A, B, C, D, E, and F teams...

They only took their A and B teams and only had about 20 to 25 kids (their cream of the crop).

They slaughtered our 8th grade boys, but the 7th graders did beat them.

This Tuesday the Ponies play BH.

7th grade in Dayton, 8th in BH.

Can't wait to see the 7th graders again.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami