Kingwood Park

Humble

Summer Creek

Robert E Lee

Goose Creek Memorial

Crosby

Barbers Hill or Galena Park

CE King

What ya think? Dayton to 20-4A, North Forest to 5A.

Your probably right with 20-4A being:

BH

Dayton

PNG

Nederland

Central

Ozen

Vidor

LCM

Lumberton

Livingston will probably go back to the Huntsville district

Guest Ranger83

Kingwood Park

Humble

Summer Creek

Robert E Lee

Goose Creek Memorial

Crosby

Barbers Hill or Galena Park

CE King

What ya think? Dayton to 20-4A, North Forest to 5A.

Your probably right with 20-4A being:

BH

Dayton

PNG

Nederland

Central

Ozen

Vidor

LCM

Lumberton

Livingston will probably go back to the Huntsville district

Do not think the UIL will have a 9 team district. The three Humble schools could go another direction. Not sure were that would be if not 19-4A.

Will be interesting to see who has the political clout...

From my sources Galena Park was responsible for putting Dayton over into the Beaumont district.

Wish we could stay in that district, but our officials raised such a fuss over transportation, who knows if the UIL would put us back in with the Beaumont district.

All I know is that in football Dayton will steamroll 19-4A this year (there may not be a team that comes within 20 points of Dayton this year in district).  Dayton would certainly make 20-4A much stronger.

My gut tells me Barbers Hill will be moved over to the Beaumont district before Dayton does, but who knows...

Barbers Hill may have some say so in the realignment process.

Will be interesting to see how it all unfolds out.

From my sources Galena Park was responsible for putting Dayton over into the Beaumont district.

Wish we could stay in that district, but our officials raised such a fuss over transportation, who knows if the UIL would put us back in with the Beaumont district.

All I know is that in football Dayton will steamroll 19-4A this year (there may not be a team that comes within 20 points of Dayton this year in district).  Dayton would certainly make 20-4A much stronger.

My gut tells me Barbers Hill will be moved over to the Beaumont district before Dayton does, but who knows...

Keep flapping those jaws I hope they like Crow ;D BH will come with in 20 of Dayton and beat em next year! You may have the rest of the district under the Bronco spell , but BH aint scared 8)

Keep flapping those jaws I hope they like Crow ;D BH will come with in 20 of Dayton and beat em next year! You may have the rest of the district under the Bronco spell , but BH aint scared 8)

Can I have some of that stuff your smoking??

Can I have some of that stuff your smoking??

Sure! I bought it in Dayton ;D

In terms of football over the last 5 years...

Barbers Hill is a wannabe Dayton.

Broncos will post at least 35 points on the Eagles this year, especially if the coaches want to.

The future does pick up for Barbers Hill in the next few years, but the Broncos will still be better.

Broncos will post at least 35 points on the Eagles this year, especially if the coaches want to.

The future does pick up for Barbers Hill in the next few years, but the Broncos will still be better.

The last 5 years ? We have only played yall once and mind you that was the best Bronco team Dayton has ever had EVER ! Vs. BH's worst team in 10 years final 46-13 spread = 33 ;D ;D

BH will never want to be a Bronco! We like to win in EVERY sport, plus we would have to give up our state champ trophies. Bronco wannabe LOL

The last 5 years ? We have only played yall once and mind you that was the best Bronco team Dayton has ever had EVER ! Vs. BH's worst team in 10 years final 46-13 spread = 33 ;D ;D

BH will never want to be a Bronco! We like to win in EVERY sport, plus we would have to give up our state champ trophies. Bronco wannabe LOL

Keep living in the past and stick to your country club sports.

I believe the Eagles are hearing a distant thundering sound...

That will be some Broncos stampeding over your eagles when they visit Bronco stadium in a few weeks.

Until then...

Get them basketballs ready..

You will need them after BH gets eliminated in the first round by either Lumberton, PN-G, or Livingston.

If you need playoff tickets to watch a local football team after the 1st round...

Call 936 258 2510 for Bronco tickets.

Excellent chance these tickets will be good until December.

You guys are the standard in the District now that's true, but I don't think Dayton will be 20 pts better this year. This is beginning to shape into a good match up this year. Da' B-cos are still the favorite no doubt, but like the man said: We ain't "sceared" of nobody!!! ;D And how ever the districts shake out, I hope we will be in the same one with Dayton or schedule the Purple Ponies every year. That's not bravado, just looking forward to banging heads for years to come!

Guest Ranger83

We prefer winning at sports people care about.....which would be 1.

But wouldn't you like to be the best in the state at something, just for once?

When was the Hill's last Men's State Championship in something other than One Act Play?

When was the Hill's last Men's State Championship in something other than One Act Play?

It doesn't matter when now does it? But we have tasted the championship wine before. Now it could still be a long time before it happens again, but hey it did happen. ;D

Keep living in the past and stick to your country club sports.

I believe the Eagles are hearing a distant thundering sound...

That will be some Broncos stampeding over your eagles when they visit Bronco stadium in a few weeks.

Until then...

Get them basketballs ready..

You will need them after BH gets eliminated in the first round by either Lumberton, PN-G, or Livingston.

If you need playoff tickets to watch a local football team after the 1st round...

Call 936 258 2510 for Bronco tickets.

Excellent chance these tickets will be good until December.

;D I hope yall can go a couple of rounds that will prolong the embarrassment once Basketball starts and the Hill SMACKS ya around again ;D And then Baseball SMACK again! Already SMACKED down Bronco Volleyball Again ;D

Seriously though, I've always been a Bronco fan, but some of the statements I read on the Fearless Picks "aka I don't know crap Picks" which always seem to have a stab at the Hill can get a little much.

Can't wait till the next picks ;D

Goodluck in the Playoffs I'll still be rooting for ya!

Ranger I didn't mean to slight you by hoping to continue the matchups with Dayton, at the rate GCM is improving, there will be plenty of good 4a rivalries in the area for years to come. It just makes it more fun when your opponents can beat you any given Fridaynight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder